WGP: GAME OF DRAGONS- finished LITTLE QUEEN pics!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP: A Game of Thrones for '12

I'd be interested in Dani. Please add me.

Thanks.

Awesome project, I'd be interested in all of them depending on price as this is too much, but don't add me yet :p .

Nice! Thanks for the info, man! Definitely interested in all four. Especially if they don't all hit at once! Might be in for an Iron Throne, too, if the price is right!

Hope you get enough folks on board to push this project forward ASAP!

Can't wait to see some protos! :pray:

Bumping this thread in hopes more folks will sign up!

(Also, you might have my user name spelled slightly wrong on the lists!) :lol

Bumping this thread in hopes more folks will sign up!

(Also, you might have my user name spelled slightly wrong on the lists!) :lol

Ah-ha! I sure did! Sorry! (laugh).

Thanks for the bump, amigo! Once the DVD set comes out in March that will help a lot as well.

We can make that if there is enough interest. :)

First off, to alay worries, these will all be made one at a time so they will be spaced out, probably starting with Ned who has the most votes. Heads are usually $55 + shipping (sold unpainted) unless hair makes molding fiunky. From there ballparks are hard.

The work needed on all four costumes vary as Dani wears hardly anything, but prob less than $150 per costume for Ned and Jon since most are elaborate. Less than $100 for Tyrion. Way less than that for Dani's. Accessories would be sold deparately like the display box of three dragon eggs, any dragons, metal weapons, etc.

The only figure that would come with a body would be Tyion out of neccessity.[/QUOTE

Would you offer painted heads?

Game of thrones second season starts in April ^^ Dvd out soon for first season

god I cant wait

Didn't Darkhorse get a license to do figures from this show? Granted the 1/6th figures they have put out so far have not been that great. Might save a few bucks if the clothes turn out nice. Watching this thread with interest as these figures would be nice.

I would definitely be interested in all 4 as well, since they will be one at a time! I love this show!

Bump!

April is coming!

Wouldn't Tyrion's whole body kind of be an accessory? The only other thing he needs is a goblet or horn for his wine. The man is rarely without an adult beverage! (Or a prostitute, for that matter, but that would probably be a bit too involved accessory-wise! :lol)

But seriously! Come on, people! Sign up! We need these figures to get made!

:pray:

(Also ... I think you might still have my name spelled a smidge wrong on the Ned list! :lol)

Last edited:

IM IN FOR NED for sure
and jon aswell pending overall price

Thanks everyone, I'll get you down. I've got a bit of a good news, bad news, good news situation here with Thrones.

We could use 4 more seamstresses here at WGP than what we have and our main one just retired, throwing our schedules off. We actually found an amazing new one who makes 1:1 costumes in real life and she works in leather. She is definitely getting the Thrones assignment from us, but will need to do our Star Trek and Galactica costumes first because those have been waiting longer.

So there is no way our first character will be out by season two's debut :monkey2. But with some switching the schedule around, if we do Dani first who has a simpler costume, I think we could get her out by summer and do Ned second, who because of the seamstresses leather working skills will look amazing!

Thanks for the update. Things happen and I am sure we can all wait a bit!

By the way, I am also interested in the DAENERYS & TYRION LANNESTER Figures!

Back