Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weta confirmed it will be under $300 on Facebook.

"He will be under US $300..."

So maybe that $249 price point is accurate.

$299 I bet...Hobbit lic...If it was LOTR lic then it would be $249 like Faramir :)

5 hours until Bolg is on sale, friendly reminder for anyone who may have missed the times and is looking to get in early! :)

Congrats to those who are picking this up!

I don't think I'm getting this one. It's a beautiful statue, but I wanna see what is coming down the line...

man.... I so want to order, I know this will be popular, but if my damn Smaug would just ship, this will only cost me like $40.

I had planned on ordering , but $101 US shipping to Canada? Gas prices are tumbling and this costs more to ship than Thror on Throne? Is this a joke? WTF???

I had planned on ordering , but $101 US shipping to Canada? Gas prices are tumbling and this costs more to ship than Thror on Throne? Is this a joke? WTF???

Ouch! How much was the Thror to ship? I know BBTS sells some Weta. Maybe they'll get this. I got my Faramir from them for $50 less, but so far they don't have Blog.

I broke down and got this. Used $100 of my weta dollars.

Back