Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged weta on FB and they just said Soon. They said the port strike has really messed up their schedule

Yeah, I think that has messed with a lot of folks. May mean Bolg is meant to be an in-stock purchase.

they then just said within the next few weeks he will be available to preorder and ships within 6 weeks. :) cant wait to add him next to azog

Weta Newsletter -

Bolg!
The wait is almost over. Previewed to much excitement at New York Comic Con, Bolg, this towering brute and spawn of Azog the Defiler will soon be in our warehouses World Wide and opens for orders:

Pacific US: Tue 21 Apr 2PM
Eastern US: Tue 21 Apr 5PM
UK: Tue 21 Apr 10PM
EU: Tue 21 Apr 11PM
Sydney, Australia: Wed 22 Apr 7AM
New Zealand: Wed 22 Apr 9AM

Sure I'll get this at some point. The only thing that deters my ordering this on release date is the very low Aussie dollar exchange rate against the US dollar :(. I've put the brakes on spending on collectibles lately because of this. I just can't spend more on something that's already expensive to begin with. :lecture

Will order this but not in a rush myself... It won't sell out for a while

I'll be getting this but it most likely won't be next week. That start of the year with so many expensive pieces landing so close together ate a big hole in the budget. Then we get Beorn's house and this close together with both being in-stock. Gonna have to wait.

If my smaug would ship before this (it won't) I'd have enough weta dollars to make bolg free. I don't want to risk it selling out before I get Smaug, which may not be until late June, so I'll have to settle for it being $150 off.

If my smaug would ship before this (it won't) I'd have enough weta dollars to make bolg free. I don't want to risk it selling out before I get Smaug, which may not be until late June, so I'll have to settle for it being $150 off.

u really think it will sell out by june?

im in your same dilema, thing is after smaug/bolg I wont want another lotr statue, those 2 complete my line.

u really think it will sell out by june?

im in your same dilema, thing is after smaug/bolg I wont want another lotr statue, those 2 complete my line.

I don't think it will be in the median sellout but see no reason why it realistically sellout within two months. There are only 1000 of them and that guys seem to do a bit better than good guys. The price isn't too bad and it is likely the only Bolg statue we'll get. I think every fan is going to want this one. I am not taking any chances.

Back