Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is awesome. Wonder if it will come in under $300.

I wouldn't totally count on it and if it does, $299 at best. This isn't a small statue:

Sculpted by Jamie Beswarick
Height: 38.5cm
Base Width: 28.5cm
Available: Q1 2015

Compared to say the Balin statue or most of the other dwarfs at around 23cm tall, you almost have two dwarfs on top of each other.

He's not tiny that's for sure! :lol He comes in at 15" tall. I wouldn't think anymore than $299 but think around $275 probably is as cheap as he goes. Looking at a couple of these pics and how detailed he is. Thing freakin :rock

I'm hoping because he doesn't have some big thing around him, like a warg or diorama piece. Looks amazing though. Love the armor biting into his flesh and the look of the mace.

What you see is what you get. If he doesn't have a little extra to the base he won't when it hits your shelf.

More Bolg from a friend of mine at NYCC.

20141009_165506ivaq8.jpg

20141009_165528tdygk.jpg

20141009_165600x0ul2.jpg

20141009_165516txxlx.jpg

20141009_1654545hx2n.jpg

I'm gonna need to get like 5 more jobs.

:exactly:

Weta and ARH will getting a lot of money from me in the next 6 months. Once I get past Brog, Smaug and Tarzan I should be OK. Until I get run over by the '66 Batmobile if it ever gets released... As much as I like this hobby sometimes I just want to quit, :lol

:exactly:

Weta and ARH will getting a lot of money from me in the next 6 months. Once I get past Brog, Smaug and Tarzan I should be OK. Until I get run over by the '66 Batmobile if it ever gets released... As much as I like this hobby sometimes I just want to quit, :lol

I'm all Weta but I understand. I've got the Balrog on order but I'm getting all the statues and Environments we've seen since Comic-Con.

Thanks Josh for sharing.

Looks good,this is the first one with blood.
We haven't seen a release for the king under the mountain Thror yet?!

No problem. Thanks to those at the show for taking the pics. :duff

Still waiting on Thror. Hopefully soon.

I never realized his loincloth was made of dead people. :yuck

I don't think I'd want skinned faces hanging around my crotch, but maybe that's just a fashion thing...

Werk it, Bolg.

Awesome photos.

I rather wish we had an Azog statue like this, without the Warg. I like his design better. But this guy does look awesome... Tempted to display him with my Thranduil.

Back