Statue Weta Workshop's Bolg Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Weta should mess with people and make a statue of the original Bolg and just call it a Battle of Moria Orc. :idea

You know you'd all buy it! :orc

This is so awesome! I am so going to get one.

Give me more bad ugly orcs

If this is placed next to Azog, it's as though he's commanding Azog to charge :D

Cool beans

If this is placed next to Azog, it's as though he's commanding Azog to charge :D

Cool beans

And if this is placed in front of Azog, it's as though Bolg is gently touching Azog's nose :rotfl

Gotta give the situation some Barry White to develop

Love it. I didn't like him that much in part 2 but loved him and Azog in 3! I'll buy for sure. Hoping for Azog in armor next with his new weapon!

You know what would be cool? If I post stuff in the right thread! :slap

Random Thought: Whenever I see the word Bolg mentioned anywhere I sound it out in my head the way Azog called to him from Dol Guldur in DoS. I can't be the only one. :lol

You know what would be cool? If I post stuff in the right thread! :slap

Random Thought: Whenever I see the word Bolg mentioned anywhere I sound it out in my head the way Azog called to him from Dol Guldur in DoS. I can't be the only one. :lol

You're not. :lol

How tall is Bolg going to be? Shame they were not the 1/4 scale, to suit my Sauron witch king and Saruman statues by sideshow, I am after a Bolg statue in the future, since missed out on Azog

Back