Statue Weta Workshop's Bilbo Baggins Barrel Rider from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey : Button of Bilbo Baggins™

Alas SDCC is nigh, are we ME fans gonna get a treat? We'll find out soon. But one thing's for sure, Weta has announced another barrel rider. I wonder who it's gonna be. I'm guessing a Thorin barrel rider. I love this Bilbo figure! Can't wait for the others. :yess:

I'm expecting big things at Weta. :rock I agree that the next barrel rider will be Thorin. I'm hoping he's holding that Orc sword we saw in the trailer.

I'm expecting big things at Weta. :rock I agree that the next barrel rider will be Thorin. I'm hoping he's holding that Orc sword we saw in the trailer.

Yep, I'm eager with anticipation. Thorin would be great! Eh, Josh I just realised I posted this in the wrong thread. :dunno Could you transfer it to the Bilbo Barrel Rider thread? Thanks.

Got mine today. Pretty cool little item.

null_zps84e97075.jpg

null_zps66d484ae.jpg

null_zps61905c02.jpg

Man, that is tiny.... Still, I'd love to have something Hobbit in my collection.

It's small but cool. The nice thing is they're pretty cheap and don't take up much space.

Back