Statue Weta Workshop's Bilbo Baggins Barrel Rider from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a response about scale from Dave Tremont of Weta!

"We love doing the small Hobbit Holes. They are a different scale to Bad End but look fantastic next to each other."

Very nice shots Josh! Thanks for sharing. I have this too and am amazed by how detailed it is given the scale. Even Bilbo's little teeth is there! I can't wait for the other barrell riders!

Thank ya!! No problem. :duff Its a pretty darn cool piece and so much detail for it being so small. I am eager to see what they do with the others and may try to get them all if the money allows.

Meh................................

Still does nothing for me personally, it is like a half a finished piece, funny as with WETA doing all of the Hobbit work at the time, one would think they would have some MUST HAVES, yet I have nothing in my collection that is from WETA. I find myself liking more and more the props. Still waiting on that piece, guess I will have to live through you guys in here for that.................meh

They have done some must haves for the rest of us. Sucks that you're waiting on that for you but I like how my Hobbit collection is growing. :rock

Meh................................

Still does nothing for me personally, it is like a half a finished piece, funny as with WETA doing all of the Hobbit work at the time, one would think they would have some MUST HAVES, yet I have nothing in my collection that is from WETA. I find myself liking more and more the props. Still waiting on that piece, guess I will have to live through you guys in here for that.................meh

What exactly are you waiting for?

Back