Statue Weta Workshop's Bilbo Baggins Barrel Rider from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered the Bilbo barrel!! Now I need to find something to put 12 of these on to make it look interesting.

Last edited:
If you could get a nice display box with some kind of curve effect that might look good.

If you could get a nice display box with some kind of curve effect that might look good.

I was checking out a cheap fountain set up online, but I'll have to wait till I get Bilbo in hand to actually get a feel for it.

It's too bad you can't set these in water.

I was checking out a cheap fountain set up online, but I'll have to wait till I get Bilbo in hand to actually get a feel for it.

It's too bad you can't set these in water.

That could be pretty cool looking if you could pull it off.

Got mine today. Pretty cool little item.

null_zps84e97075.jpg

null_zps66d484ae.jpg

null_zps61905c02.jpg

thats looks great for the price, i especially like the paint on it. Didnt even know it had been released so soon think ill go pick it up

I'm definitely in for this line also...it's such a cool idea and a cheaper alternative to having the whole party(with the exception of Gandalf of course). Will look awesome when displayed as a whole set :clap

woops...meant a cheaper WAY of owning the whole party(instead of buying the expensive 1/6 scale statues).

The price is quite good for something like this and its really detailed. It will be a nice way to get all the dwarves if someone chooses to go this route.

Looks nice Josh, thanks for sharing!:clap I've bought it as well and it's on its way. Would you be able to take a photo of this along with the other 3 mini-statues? Thanks! :)

Looks nice Josh, thanks for sharing!:clap I've bought it as well and it's on its way. Would you be able to take a photo of this along with the other 3 mini-statues? Thanks! :)

No problem. I'll take better pics soon. Took these with my iPhone which does good in a pinch. I can try and do that tomorrow sure.

Which is ALWAYS good!! :hi5:

Indeed :rock

I mist say your pics looks better than Weta's, the paint looks flatter

It is a flatter paint than the initial pictures but still has a nice wet look to it.

I'm definitely in for this line also...it's such a cool idea and a cheaper alternative to having the whole party(with the exception of Gandalf of course). Will look awesome when displayed as a whole set :clap

There is going to be a SDCC exclusive of Gandalf in red shorts sitting on a life guard chair :lecture

:lol

Back