Statue Weta The Hobbit - Kili

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kili arrived today and my fears have been put to rest! He is definately an anomaly as far as pictures go in that all the pictures I have viewed show likeness as way off, but in hand the likeness in the sculpt is very good. The painting of the beard/ stubble, eyes etc throw the curve ball as there is something that makes it waver between 'spot on' and 'slightly off', but it's definately Aidan :lecture

I put it down to the much discussed mental acceptance of prostheticaly enhanced features over normal human features which makes us subconciously picky :dunno

Very pleased with him and no need to stick him behind Bombur :wink1:

Yeah, I thought he was one that in several photos came out looking off tiny bit. Even in a couple of mine he looks a little off but in person he looks really good likeness wise.

Kili arrived today and my fears have been put to rest! He is definately an anomaly as far as pictures go in that all the pictures I have viewed show likeness as way off, but in hand the likeness in the sculpt is very good. The painting of the beard/ stubble, eyes etc throw the curve ball as there is something that makes it waver between 'spot on' and 'slightly off', but it's definately Aidan :lecture

I put it down to the much discussed mental acceptance of prostheticaly enhanced features over normal human features which makes us subconciously picky :dunno

Very pleased with him and no need to stick him behind Bombur :wink1:

Meh...................

:pfft:

Hey Josh,
Can you take a pic of this guy beside Tauriel?

I'm thinking of getting these two and I want to see how they look together.

If anyone is wanting this, Entertainment Earth has him for $200 shipped. I just got him, finally!

Back