Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Bombur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4629_zps3957ee99.jpg

Finally some nice sunny days to start taking photos and figured it was a good way to spend a day during my spring break.

IMG_7930_zpsca75220f.jpg

IMG_7943_zps4c37dd43.jpg

IMG_8064_zpsa9d27ed9.jpg

IMG_8104_zps6ac960dc.jpg

IMG_8115_zps0e0da2b9.jpg

IMG_8125_zpsb19c414a.jpg

You get a spring break? The only break I've allotted myself is the upcoming SDCC break . . .

I received my Bombur today. #993 of 1,000. Not sure if that means they're getting low, but if you're thinking about it, you might need to decide pretty quickly.

I would assume the numbers are random, but if they come in any kind of numerical batches they could be near the end.

I would assume the numbers are random, but if they come in any kind of numerical batches they could be near the end.

I want to get caught up on them and so far I have Thorin and Bomfur. I got him because he was limited. Now I have to figure out which one I want this month. :)

I bought Thorin first then I got Bombur and till i took Bombur to my collection room I thought :slap not worth it :gah: but when u get Bombur Thorin and Gandalf next to each other :yess: amazing pieces with incredible detail especially Bombur amazing pose too:hi5: weta :clap

Where? eBay?

bbts has him. haven't checked other retailers but when the stock doesn't move, the price should drop. i felt the $250 retail cost was way overpriced. they would have moved fast if they priced him at $200. i also may wait to use my weta bucks for a discount. i'm a gold member and every purchase gets me double weta bucks, which should take a chunk off the price.

I bought Thorin first then I got Bombur and till i took Bombur to my collection room I thought :slap not worth it :gah: but when u get Bombur Thorin and Gandalf next to each other :yess: amazing pieces with incredible detail especially Bombur amazing pose too:hi5: weta :clap

i think i like bombur the best of the line so far. very whimsical running with his soup ladle!!! :clap

When you guys order direct from weta, are you charged a fee on your credit card because of it being international? I'm not sure if that's normal or just this credit card company.

Back