Statue Weta: The Hobbit - Bombur

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Theonering.net's Flickrpage:

7552988854_6d20605600_b.jpg

Last edited:
No, I mean Bofur from the movie. I mentioned him because he is the brother of Bombur. :wink1:

No, I mean Bofur from the movie. I mentioned him because he is the brother of Bombur. :wink1:

Bofur is Bombur's brother? gee i'm reading The Hobbit for only the 3rd time and it doesn't say that at the start, thanx for letting me know :goodpost: maybe it says something at the end. i know Fili & Kili are brother and Dwalin & Balin are too :)

Bombur the Dwarf

As confirmed on WETA's Facebook page.....

"In less than two hours, at 12 noon Pacific time, we will release Bombur the Dwarf - our first Limited Edition 1/6 scale figure from The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey."

Well can I say I am not the least bit thrilled........

GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO WANT HIM!!!

421530_10151263267107303_1537200773_n.jpg

Re: Bombur the Dwarf

Cool! I'm not surprised as he was the last one not released that was at comic-con. I'm curious about the ES on him and will be making sure to get my order in. :rock

ES is right on and price is the same. I used $56.91 in Weta Dollars (still got $28 in Weta dollars on this order) so I got him for less than $200.

Not sure what the worm was.

Last edited:
Ordered :wink1:

Just received Dwalin today as well and fully intend to get the full 13 height challenged warriors at an affordable price (compared to secondary market).

I think PJ should have had Bombur interact with Bilbo a bit more but hey, there's time yet and this statue captures my image of the Big Lad perfectly :clap

Back