Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'll try to get one up in a bit if someone doesn't beat me to it. Working on the review right now.

Can we get a pic of the print? Im very curious, surprised one hasnt showed up yet.

Thanks Fellas

I think when you see it you'll know why :)

Josh your outdoor pic looks great. Lots of debate about this piece but no doubt it does look good from even a small distance. I also think the QC in China needs some work particularly with respect to the building in the back that stretches from side to side and the belfry tower that is inserted at the function. Honestly, having both Rivendell and Bag End in front of me, Bag End is the better piece in terms of finish, paints apps and overall cheer to it. Rivendell feels somewhat cold to me in comparison, just my opinions. Bag End really is absolutely amazing.

Thanks! The light of the day worked great for these pics and gave me a very LOTR vibe as I was taking them. I'm still in total awe of this piece really and personally I love the print.

IMG_2675.jpg

IMG_2682.jpg

IMG_2684.jpg

IMG_2689.jpg

@Josh: Niceee pic.

The art print actually looks decent. If I had gotten in on the early pre orders I would frame the art print on an MDF board to display. Doesn't cost so much to frame it that way. In fact u can DIY if you got steady hands.

Thanks! I'm really happy with how all the pics I took came out. I think I ended up with 39 total pics between the environment and print. Yeah, it would look nice framed but for now mine is going in my art print book for storage.

It's 18" wide. I had to put something behind Rivendell to balance it a bit better but it made it easier to take all the photos I took.

Back