Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about you eat your words first about "not buying the stickers either"? :nana:

I know what I'm talking about. May I refer the doubters to my collection (at my old place):

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70089

Beren

nice collection, what is the red statue with the shield in this picture? I never saw it before, is it sideshow?

35876800.jpg

Definition of conformist

Then you wait for the next one to be made by Danbury or Franklin mint...I guess by definition I'm the opposite of bich...or one who likes to or is just picky or spoiled or perfectionist...I could go on...If I have a problem with something that is important then I'll complain about something like real issues not just statues...even though I'm a collector and am proud of my huge LOTR collection...think before you throw labels out...again I could fix any problem I've so far seen with this piece on this form...so that must make me a conformist that can actually use his hands and fix things...In my life I also learned not to complain about many things because you never know where we will be...I've had stuff happen in my life where this is petty, I mean nothing...but I still love the hobby...and this piece...If I want perfect..I'll do something myself...I do not mean any disrespect toward you but when someone labels me or calls me something they better back it up...And I'm a real quiet guy ....LOL...Good Luck

Last edited:
I don't have a pic handy, but the print is very underwhelming. :(

Cool idea, but I think it would have worked a lot better as a booklet.

It's a sepia-tone poster with about 20 or so little boxes showing all the steps of development from design to distribution of the Rivendell enviro. It's very cool info (and pretty amusingly worded), but it doesn't work as a poster/print. Hard to see. Harder to read.

Maybe instead they should have done a nice, big full-color photo of the enviro next to a still from the film ... and then included all the other stuff in a booklet. (?)

Now the enviro itself, on the other hand ... well, for my money that's a grand freaking slam. I had no relevant QC issues with #31 and I couldn't be happier with it! Best enviro ever, in my opinion. :clap:clap:clap

Actually, its kind of cool. Its a neat look at the process to this coming out. Its not a traditional art print but neat all the same.

Actually, its kind of cool. Its a neat look at the process to this coming out. Its not a traditional art print but neat all the same.

Oh, I don't disagree about the coolness of the info. Actually, I would love even more of a peek behind the curtain for the creative process from concept to collectible. (A video would be awesome.)

But I think the design of the poster is a little too cluttered and too hard to see and read. Love the idea, just wish the execution of the graphic design was a bit different. :peace

Yeah, even more info would have been cool. That's why the Collector's Guide book is so great.

Can we get a pic of the print? Im very curious, surprised one hasnt showed up yet.

Thanks Fellas

Back