Statue Weta Rivendell Environment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the art print trend but I collect art prints. I guess it depend on if you collect them or not. You don't have to get them framed though.

josh while your reviews are always great to read, in this case it's a bit misleading to the potential buyers by not mentioning all those common issues identified in this thread and the vinyl roof.

this was one of my must buy pieces but after looking at the user photos i have zero desire to own it anymore and glad i waited for the actual photos before ordering.

Everyone has different levels of expectations and paint quality of their pieces, i think it's only fair to mention the bad along with the good so the buyers can make an informed decision.

I don't think there is anything misleading in my review. There are a small handful of pieces with issues. If it was the entire run that would be one thing but its not so I didn't feel it to be an issue. I mentioned the roof and that I thought it was a good choice.

That fine. Its one of the most striking pieces from LOTR that I've owned.

I don't think there is anything misleading in my review. There are a small handful of pieces with issues. If it was the entire run that would be one thing but its not so I didn't feel it to be an issue. I mentioned the roof and that I thought it was a good choice.

That fine. Its one of the most striking pieces from LOTR that I've owned.

The thing is Josh, only a handful of pieces have been shipped so far. Now I love Weta as much as the next guy and while the colours on yours looks just fine and it seems the decals are all good, yours has the same alignment and gap issues that all the others have had.

Gorgeous! Congrats, Josh!

Thanks! :hi5:

The thing is Josh, only a handful of pieces have been shipped so far. Now I love Weta as much as the next guy and while the colours on yours looks just fine and it seems the decals are all good, yours has the same alignment and gap issues that all the others have had.

Yes, not a full run of the first 300 have been shipped but only a handful of that have any kind of major issues. Yeah, there are a couple of tiny gap issues but neither to the naked eye are something that bothered me.

I have just received mine and I am happy it is before Christmas but there is a little issue with the screws at the base that end up damaging the box.

Pic5Screwtoohigh.jpg

Pic1DamagedBox.jpg

Hopefully Weta can do something about it :slap

Guess I am the only person who is very particular about keeping everything intact!

Back