Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Orthanc Pre-Ruin Environment

It's a gold-plated Eye of Sauron pin. Not that great a gift, but having a numbered Orthanc would be nice.
I got to the 'confirm' part too, so i think our orders will count, at least they did with Rivendell. I kept refreshing and ended up ordering 20! :lol

I keep trying to add it to my cart, but the next page says I have $o in my cart. Any suggestions?

just tried putting any other item for sale in the cart other than orthanc and nothing goes in the cart!

what do you mean by "its both"

what does the "first 400" get you? Is that statue different in any way from the open edition?

No, it just comes - presumably - with a numbered base and a gold - plated Eye of Sauron pin.

Things would be alot easier if people actually read previous posts in a thread! ;)

Darren just said that they ae getting 1500 hits per second and it is not coping. he said try in 30 min. or so.

Yes. The first 400 get a numbered edition, and a commemorative silver pin. After that it will be treated as an open edition. The assumption is that they'll use a different product ID for the open edition, once this one sells out.

By the way :

Shipping Q1 2012

Dimensions:
16.9" x 11.8" x 7.1" (H x W x D)
43 cm x 30 cm x 18 cm
Weight:
4.2lbs (1.9 Kg)

lotrenviroorthancalrg2.jpg

lotrenviroorthancelrg.jpg

lotrenviroorthancdlrg.jpg

lotrenviroorthancblrg.jpg

lotrenviroorthancclrg.jpg

Relax guys. They're getting 1500 hits per second. They're working it out. NOT sold out. :1-1:

Reminds me of the good old days when we used to crash and melt the Sideshow servers. :yess:

Back