Weta Originals:The Rayguns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you even bother with the miniatures?

Id like ot have them.
but dont go to the Cons and refuse to pay over Con-Price since I have the regular versions.

.. I dont feel like my collection is lacking minus the mini's.. :D

I can understand :monkey3

I was going to pick up the Man Melter Comic Con Minature on TradeMe when I read there are only 500 World wide had a bid on it for about $50US then somone took the buy Now of about $60US :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

They are really nice-- I didn't get the Man Melter but I picked up a min Goliathon this year.

I saw these rayguns at Comicon...the FMOM Wave Disruptor just looked amazing. After few weeks of back and forth I buckled and bought the raygun from statue toys (which is still the cheapest place I have seen them). Hands down the FMOM Wave Distruptor is the most beautifull.

Weta Goliathon 83 Miniature Review

2758666796_71d7f3e392_o.jpg

2758658548_a5bde30984_o.jpg

FYI, the mini Goliathon 83 is available again for a limited time from Weta -
https://www.wetanz.com/collectibles...oducts_id=80&zenid=hh9okbh3804k7raksie7lvk003
This piece is a limited edition of 900. Our small allotment of 400 signed units sold out at Comic Con 08 in under four days – so for those of you who couldn’t get to Comic Con, we have 50 pieces coming to our warehouse in the United Kingdom and a further 50 pieces coming to New Zealand this month. You’ll need to get your orders in quick – first come, first served ! The final allotment of 400 is due out in the New Year.

I just ordered all three available pieces.
I couldn't resist anymore, they look awesome !

Anybody has them and what are your thoughts on them ?

probably my favorite pieces in my entire collection ... you wont regret it .... :monkey1

ANybody has any pics while I have to suffer this unbearable waiting ?

Back