HX Project & XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RagingBull

Super Freak
Reaction score
HX Project is a collaborative vision founded by industry veterans and innovative producers to bring to market a uniquely styled line of 1/6 scale designer statues.

This Stylized approach has been specially selected to best represent dynamic action and movements reflective of the characters it aims to bring to life .Being 1/6 scale in size, this range also works well as dynamic dioramas set ups; imagine an epic battle scene between Hulk and Juggernaut!

HX project aims to liven up the sixth scale collectible market by bringing quality and innovation to highly collectible sculptures that will fit perfectly on work desks/small spaces and will easily display out of the box.

To set a new standard in innovative collectibles, this line will be packed with features like Augmented Reality (AR), Switchable parts and Collectors Tokens which also double up as clever mechanisms to power the AR applications. That is to name a few of the innovations.

These innovations are set at enhancing the art pieces not to take away from the main focus of these lines, which is quality and highly valuable collectible statues.
Not to be confused with mass market collectibles, this is a very limited, low Edition Size line. It is a representation of HX project’s commitment to deliver innovative, premium designer range of 1/6 scale collection to the most discerning collectors with an appreciation of stylish art forms.

HX-Project hopes to also bring consumer focused feedback by slowly but surely participating in local, international and dedicated forums that houses passionate individuals. Together with the community HX-project will be launching an open-dev ( open development ) cycle. Something new to the industry. This works simply by having a cycle of changes purely based on consumer feedback.

With this open-dev, HX-project hopes to bring to the consumer what is important.

Combining good surfacing techniques for the paint finishing, highly detailed parts with Stylized approach in terms of silhouettes and proportions – This line is truly aesthetically unique and artistic. The HX Project team is very excited, passionate and looks forward to bringing collectors a new standard in 1/6 scale statue collectibles.

IF anyone is interested in ordering HX statues or XM statues send me a PM and I can link you to a reliable reseller

Last edited:
Re: XM Studios 1/6 Statues Line

Looks good for the most part. Interesting characters to start with. I expected Cap, Ironman & Wolverine. Red Skull needs to take those overized guns back to the 90s.

Loki looks cool. Thor looks like a movie version??? Red Skull looks too cartoonish with those big guns :)D) and his chest looks too big (again with the big guns) for my tastes.

That ****ing red skull is awesome! Why even downgrade to 1:6...

(I know exactly why, I just wish they didn't hahaha)

Yeah this is an animated type joint venture with Mufizal and his team with help from XM. I am not a fan of Animated anything (Ninja Scroll, Devilman, X-men, etc.) when it comes to statues. Hard Hero tried their hand in it...although these seem much, much, much better. That line didn't last long. But I do wish all the most success to XM and co. on this line.

This is not for me though. Only 1/4 or bigger. I'm a bigger is better nutcase. Now if I had my own 3D printer and could print out statues, then I might go the 1/6 route.

Yeah this is an animated type joint venture with Mufizal and his team with help from XM. I am not a fan of Animated anything (Ninja Scroll, Devilman, X-men, etc.) when it comes to statues. Hard Hero tried their hand in it...although these seem much, much, much better. That line didn't last long. But I do wish all the most success to XM and co. on this line.

This is not for me though. Only 1/4 or bigger. I'm a bigger is better nutcase. Now if I had my own 3D printer and could print out statues, then I might go the 1/6 route.

Yeah. Same here. 1/4 or nothing for me. If I could print my own I would go down to 1:5 or 1:6 too. Only because I would be printing SO MANY STATUES!!! Hahaha

Not feeling these at all...and that Red Skull needs to be completely reworked. Did Liefeld do the concept art for him?

Yeah. Same here. 1/4 or nothing for me. If I could print my own I would go down to 1:5 or 1:6 too. Only because I would be printing SO MANY STATUES!!! Hahaha
:lecture :exactly:

Agreed, 1/6 statues just don't hold up to Hot Toys imo.

This Loki looks okay, but I can't even bring myself to buy a statue of Iron Man smaller than 1/4 so these will be a pass as well.

I'm essentially all good with my 1/6 pieces. My only focus right now is 1/4 scale merch.

10458450_745513718838941_3451193372001890963_n.jpg
10455164_745513658838947_6712543280980778160_n.jpg

Meh...

All this talk about XM Quality could very well take a big hit. They seem to be producing lots of items in a short time.
Only time will tell.

Back