Weta Originals:The Rayguns

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my mini FMOM in the mail today. It's the most detailed raygun by far, but be extremely careful removing it from the packaging, it's very very delicate.

... but be extremely careful removing it from the packaging, it's very very delicate.

Oh wow, you're not joking. I actually bent a piece of the gun trying to get the layers and layers and layers of wrapping off. It bent back OK and didn't break off, but I think Weta might've gone a bit far when they packed that baby.

The raygun itself is gorgeous.

I totally agree. It took a long time to carefully unwrap it and it is truly gorgeous!

Oh wow, you're not joking. I actually bent a piece of the gun trying to get the layers and layers and layers of wrapping off. It bent back OK and didn't break off, but I think Weta might've gone a bit far when they packed that baby.

The raygun itself is gorgeous.

I've really liked the look of these since day 1, I just cant ever see myself spending that much for one of them tho. Over a thousand dollars, I'd rather buy a real functioning weapon.

The scaled ones look cool too, I just dont like the idea of scaled weapons like Lightsabers or w/e, they don't display well next to 1:1 props.

cool. thanks for the info.... looks like a revamped version of the ManMelter?

The Unnatural Selector - Miniature Version

MiniBlunderbussPromo_400.jpg

Now available from Weta https://www.wetanz.com/the-unnatural-selector-miniature-edition/from/brand

First public display at Comic Con

The Miniature range is up to 4 ...

drg_miniblunder_range_300.jpg

So I finally bit the bullet and ordered a full size raygun, the FMOM!!

Bought it new off eBay, so it was already cheaper than ordering from Weta directly (plus, free shipping). I also had a 8% off coupon from ebay, and I was able to use the 8% instant cashback from Bing, so I was able to get about $90 off the total price! Came out to be about $450 shipped after all the discounts, so I was able to save about $250!!

I'm super stoked, and I'll be sure to post pics once it arrives! :banana

Back