Weta District 9 Exo Suit!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres a few pics from their Facebook page(can you feel the love) and there are plenty more here.

Thanks to the Dwimmerlaik for making me aware.:clap

46038601_418850942302_78709352302_5242577_1662156_n.jpg

698540861_418886237302_78709352302_5243381_1433988_n.jpg

It looks pretty big to me in these WIP shots. :dunno

With the number of pieces that need to be assembled, weathering and detail, I think the EXO will be well worth the 600 bucks.

Going by the shipping prices I'm going to say it's not coming from the UK one :D

If you pre order from the weta site and you live in the UK it will come from the UK warehouse,i speak from experience,postage is dirt cheap from weta,the site only calculates postage from NZ,so no need to worry:yess:

Please don't get me wrong, it IS a gorgeous piece.
It's loaded with details which I'm very picky about.

The paint application is movie quality (as it should coming from the same guys that did the models for the film). I just love the weathered look to it. Gives it the look that it was actually used in battle.

It's a limited production piece which I'm sure contributed to it's $600 price tag.

I still wish it was true 1/6.

Anyway, I'll see where I'm at as we get closer to August.
If it's still available, I might pull the trigger on it, but I won't lose any sleep if I miss out.

Still looking forward to this little beauty.:)

Haven't watched the film in ages think i'll have to remedy that soon.:duff

If you pre order from the weta site and you live in the UK it will come from the UK warehouse,i speak from experience,postage is dirt cheap from weta,the site only calculates postage from NZ,so no need to worry:yess:

Just tried again and was quoted £11.95 for the Exo and £76.49 for Christopher Johnson and Son (not in stock in UK warehouse).

Yes please :D but I am really more into the tech side of the movie, all the guns, exo and ships. Give me a mothership and I will be in heaven :D

I want a 1:1 machine gun (top left of pic)
alljq.jpg

Yes please :D but I am really more into the tech side of the movie, all the guns, exo and ships. Give me a mothership and I will be in heaven :D

I want a 1:1 machine gun (top left of pic)
alljq.jpg

Some great pieces of tech. The film designers did a great job:clap

:cool: Watch out for that pig...oink ..oink.:D

Would be suprised if Wikus isn't next and you would think in transformation would have to be a big chance.:)

Hopefully:hi5:

This really was a great movie. WAY better than Avatar IMO.

The story, weapons/tech design, creature design, it was all perfect.

Back