Weta District 9 Exo Suit!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This really was a great movie. WAY better than Avatar IMO.

The story, weapons/tech design, creature design, it was all perfect.

I love this movie, this is one of my favorite movies,
and yeah, much better

and the Exo suit looks sweet

Yes please :D but I am really more into the tech side of the movie, all the guns, exo and ships. Give me a mothership and I will be in heaven :D

I want a 1:1 machine gun (top left of pic)
alljq.jpg
Were you the one that purchased the rifle (2nd one down on the right column) from one of the members here?

I wish I had the money for that. It was a 1:1 too.

The tech in this movie is great.

This really was a great movie. WAY better than Avatar IMO.

The story, weapons/tech design, creature design, it was all perfect.
:exactly: My thoughts exactly.
Best sci-fi movie for me in a loooong time.

I've got both movies.
Number of times viewed:

D9 = 7

The suit in D9 was far more unique, and, well, just better looking than the one in Avatar.
I loved the atmosphere (futuristic space/marine type of stuff..) and animal designs (the flying things + panther) in Avatar, but the overall movie didn't live up to my expectations.
It was very...bland.

If I had some money, say.... $380 cough, I would definitely buy one of these 1:1 guns, or the suit. A life-size Prawn bust would be incredibly badass also...

The suit in D9 was far more unique, and, well, just better looking than the one in Avatar.
I loved the atmosphere (futuristic space/marine type of stuff..) and animal designs (the flying things + panther) in Avatar, but the overall movie didn't live up to my expectations.
It was very...bland.

If I had some money, say.... $380 cough, I would definitely buy one of these 1:1 guns, or the suit. A life-size Prawn bust would be incredibly badass also...
Very bland story probably because you've seen it before......*cough* Dances With Wolves *cough*
:lol

Anyway, like one member posted, I would buy the Exo suit if it was in the $400 neighborhood. But at $600, it would need to be true 1/6 to get me to part with my cash.

YES, I'd love a bigger one, but what can we do? Does it worth $600(for me, YUP)? It depends on how it comes out. Based on the track record of Weta, it's gonna rock. And from many of us have seen(in person), it's a must have D9 piece if you love the film.

Exo suit or Christopher Johnson and Son? Hmmm...

Why both of course.:dunno :wave

If you were to get one i would say go the Exo if the price isn't too much as that looks to be the grail from this line but CJ & Son is also a beautiful piece. :clap

goose, if you're torn between the two pieces, and can only get one, get the Exo Suit.

However, just as a side note, the CJ and son piece is a lot closer to being 1/6 scale. It stands 14.2 inches tall, but appears to be on a 1/2 or 3/4inch base.

goose, if you're torn between the two pieces, and can only get one, get the Exo Suit.

However, just as a side note, the CJ and son piece is a lot closer to being 1/6 scale. It stands 14.2 inches tall, but appears to be on a 1/2 or 3/4inch base.

Cool looking Exo or a lovable father and son:D???

Thanks for the info;)

YES, I'd love a bigger one, but what can we do? Does it worth $600(for me, YUP)? It depends on how it comes out. Based on the track record of Weta, it's gonna rock. And from many of us have seen(in person), it's a must have D9 piece if you love the film.

Ooh - that pic is gorgeous and has renewed my desire in having this piece - been a while since I pre-ordered... Gonna have to change my credit card on file now as it expires in May :(.

Back