Weta District 9 Exo Suit!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh - that pic is gorgeous and has renewed my desire in having this piece - been a while since I pre-ordered... Gonna have to change my credit card on file now as it expires in May :(.

I had the same problem, with me credit card being lost and I had pre-ordered the Assault rifle with that card.
I contacted Weta because they don't have the capability to change your card number online. Darren in customer service kindly called me from NZ and I gave him my new cc number over the phone. He also had to switch my pre-order for the Exo-suit as well.

I had the same problem, with me credit card being lost and I had pre-ordered the Assault rifle with that card.
I contacted Weta because they don't have the capability to change your card number online. Darren in customer service kindly called me from NZ and I gave him my new cc number over the phone. He also had to switch my pre-order for the Exo-suit as well.

Thanks for the info as I just realized there is no option to switch PO preferences. WTH, Weta :thud: Anyway, least I know they're accommodating. This piece is so awesome, I'd hate to miss it cause of a technicality. My only other Weta pieces are the Weathertop environment, the miniature Arc Reactor and my former grail, the Daddy Rog. All are among my most prized possessions and I predict the Exo-suit will join those prestigious ranks.

Question for anyone that has experience with previous Weta statues...

How close are the actual production statues to the ones they show in their marketing pictures?

Question for anyone that has experience with previous Weta statues...

How close are the actual production statues to the ones they show in their marketing pictures?

Like with any collectible company a lot depends on the paint apps so as stated on their website variations will occur.

I have been extremely happy with all my Weta purchases with Argonath and Bag End being the last few and pretty much looking like the statues in the marketing pics.

:lecture Thanks for the feedback Red.

The Exo isn't completely off my radar.
I just know I'll be kicking my own ass if this piece turns out every bit as good as the pics we've seen thus far and I don't have it on my shelf.

Anyway, July and August are still a bit away.

:lecture Thanks for the feedback Red.

The Exo isn't completely off my radar.
I just know I'll be kicking my own ass if this piece turns out every bit as good as the pics we've seen thus far and I don't have it on my shelf.

Anyway, July and August are still a bit away.

Yeah, I might leave it a little longer too. Stick to the Predator stuff for now. Then see...:D

No worries guys and it's not like its sold out(yet anyway).

I'm still waiting for CJ & Son to arrive but everyone who has received it seems to be raving about it so i would think The Exo would be the same. The D9 line appears to have been pretty awesome so far......just like the film.:cool:

Yes please :D but I am really more into the tech side of the movie, all the guns, exo and ships. Give me a mothership and I will be in heaven :D

I want a 1:1 machine gun (top left of pic)
alljq.jpg

Awesome pics - great tech design in this film. Anyone know if the machine gun (top left) was reproduced in any scale for retail consumption? I've seen two of the guns in these pics in 1/6 scale but that black gun is so badass.

Last edited:
got this baby pre-ordered!!!..yes..omg i m spending so much money this year... :( got pre-ordered on optimus prime maquette, exosuit district 9, thor PF,....and bunch of freaking HT figures..i m damn broke!

Back