Weta Daily Planet (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Here are some pics as promised!
DSC02688.jpg

congratz man!!! this piece definitely looks great. :chew .....you should open up the cabinet when you took the pic so we can see vader and obi.

jlcmsu said:
The new Weta stuff is nice but for me they have no life in them that I got from the LOTR stuff.

...does that include the Kong pieces?? because i thought the Kong statues were great.

TOE said:
...does that include the Kong pieces?? because i thought the Kong statues were great.

Even the Kong stuff yeah. They are nice but they do nothing for me. I look at them and go they are nice but....... That type of thing.

TOE said:
congratz man!!! this piece definitely looks great. :chew .....you should open up the cabinet when you took the pic so we can see vader and obi.

:lol I will soon! I am kind of running out of room for my pieces so I have some reorganizing to do!

jlcmsu said:
The new Weta stuff is nice but for me they have no life in them that I got from the LOTR stuff.

,...i prefer the new weta stuff much more than the lotr stuff,... weta is getting better with each new release,....

Anakin said:
,...i prefer the new weta stuff much more than the lotr stuff,... weta is getting better with each new release,....

agree. I specially love the V-rex vs. Kong:

10917V_RexVsKong1.jpg

and also the upcoming hellgate statues:

xxx-02_2_750h.jpg

:rock

Ye, Hellgate looks unreal. I've been told to play the game as I'll fall in love with it. Thus buying the statue.
I love them all, particularly the Templar's, but the female is tops. Cant beat a strong sexy female character...Yeah yeah Im a sucker for them. And it all started with Buffy.
PLus Brigitte sculpted it:date :love Im a fan.

:D Weta is awesome! All of their pieces are top quality IMO. I really want to get the Kong busts and the Big Kong vs. Rex statue. Also, have you guys seen the pics for the ray guns?? Don't they look awesome!

carbo, you want my Kong vs. Rex? It is in the for sale section.

New, never displayed.

carbo-fation said:
Also, have you guys seen the pics for the ray guns?? Don't they look awesome!

They look awesome but ...man, I do not want to pay $300 or above for a gun prop replica. If I am not limited to funding I would definitely get them.

I really like the Hellgate pieces, alot. I will definitely be going for the male and female templars.

I would like to go for the Rayguns also, but, depends on the price.

SolidLiquidFox said:
Those Rayguns will kick @$$.

I would pass on a few sculpts to secure at least one of them when they go up for preorder.

That's exactly what I am thinking too. I will gladly pass on some of my SW PF for at least one of these guns!

Back