Weta Daily Planet (pics)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TOE said:
....Ash, just don't forget to save up in the side for SDCC next year :eek:

I know, I know! I am trying to get a grip on my spending. I was so proud of myself for cancelling Ironman, Spidy and Wolvorine. But then two weeks later I buy this. But I'll continue to try! :D

I got the Superman 'Disaster Averted' coming on Thursday from Adam. I decided to just go ahead and get it, as I really like it, and that one along with the 'Daily Planet' were the ones I wanted. So, I will have the two of them, and be done with the Superman stuff...After that, all I have on pre-order is the Weta King Kong print. Which should also be coming along soon.

After that, nothing for awhile. Taking a break. I am gonna wait for the Weta 'Rayguns' and 'Hellgate' pieces to become available for pre-order.

:cool:

Thanks Agent23, that is truly an extraordinary piece, it must look amazing in person, I think that may be THE ONE to get, if you can.

Your welcome. Yea, out of the two I have (Disaster Averted and Daily Planet), I think Disaster Averted is my favorite of the pair.

It it such a dynamic piece, the base, the pose, everything, not to mention the size of it. Looks incredible. Weta continues to put out some of the best stuff out there.

:)

I just got my DA piece today! I must say it is amazing! Just the shear size and detail on that piece is amazing! I'll post some pics soon, but if anyone is still on the fence about this piece, I highly recommend getting it. The base on this piece is huge, so I couldn't fit in my detolf. You'll have almost as much of a hard time finding a place for this as for GG. :maul

Congrats Carbo. :clap

I like these statues so much, I am contemplating going for the set, and adding 'Fallen Hero' and 'Returning Son' as well.

hmmm....

Here are some pics as promised!
DSC02688.jpg

DSC02686.jpg

DSC02685.jpg

DSC02684.jpg

Great pics, carbo-fation!

I really like the DA statue but due to lack of funds, I'm only getting the TDP statue from Adam......for now....

Can't wait for it to arrive! I hope to get the DA statue one day......:D

SolidLiquidFox said:
I see you barricaded your front door with these statues. Good. They can't be trusted. They want the pretty statues...

:lol :lol :lol

:lol That's the entrance to the bathroom from my bedroom. I can always take the longer route! :D The little things one has to do for his loved ones! :rotfl

The new Weta stuff is nice but for me they have no life in them that I got from the LOTR stuff.

Back