Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
funny how Dolores laughs at Bernard and tells him there was never a way out.And she is the one who makes it out.. or is it all in her mind?Sorry to say after this last season I really don't care.Too much is it real or is it memorex for me.

evidently next season it starts up in the real world.Like the HVMANS.lol

Where and when did Bernard copy Hale? I was so confused about that storyline. Be had to have killed Delores, taken her brain core and then copied Hale afterwards where she killed the real Hale after Hale had killed Elise. But during this time Elise knew Bernard was a Host, but no one else did. So confused with the timelines there.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, I found the whole ending rushed and a bit silly. The glacial pace at the beginning of this season suddenly runs rampant. The future/past gag is so overdone its no longer fun.

Do all Nolan's like mind-games? Whose mind is it anyway? And JJ is still 100% for not finishing things well.

I don't see me watching season 3 right now -- I'm just tired of the whole thing at this point.

Glad I'm not the only one who was totally confused by the whole thing.

Now that streaming shows is so popular, do you think they make the shows intentionally confusing to make people re-watch it, and pump up the viewership numbers??

It isn't doing itself any favours by being so confusing. I got a friend into watching the show and she was confused by the end of season 1 and dropped it. No way would she have understood Season 2.

Glad I'm not the only one who was totally confused by the whole thing.

Now that streaming shows is so popular, do you think they make the shows intentionally confusing to make people re-watch it, and pump up the viewership numbers??
Wouldn't surprise me. I've found this a lot more difficult to understand than LOST ever was.

A bunch of stuff explained in this featurette:

So the MiB final scene is set way out in the future, and the hosts are "testing" for or trying to find something out. Does this mean in the future the hosts win? Are humans subjugated at the end of Westworld or are they now working with the hosts as equals?

I have to watch the entire season again... Tessa Thompson says there's a tell on when she's walking around as Dolores. I want to spot that. :D

Last season Wetstworld was easily my favorite show. Now I don’t give 2 poop emojis about it.

I haven’t watched the finale yet and I wasn’t even worried about spoilers here because...

You can’t spoil something that is already rotten.

It did have a great first season, but season 2 is just all over the place.

The best show going around imo is The Handmaid's Tale. A brilliant 1st season followed up by an even better second. Honestly it is one of the best shows I've ever watched.

It isn't doing itself any favours by being so confusing. I got a friend into watching the show and she was confused by the end of season 1 and dropped it. No way would she have understood Season 2.

Same, and now I feel a tad foolish for recommending it. My friend and I have been 100% successful for passing back and forth tv recommendations we think the other one will like and now I've gone and endorsed something I'm pretty sure she bailed on long ago. I haven't wanted to bring it up, but the fact that she hasn't mentioned it is telling enough. I watched this season till the end (and likely will watch the 3rd season because I'm a glutton for punishment), but just found it near impossible to follow in the finale. I'm still not sure what I watched at all and I usually pride myself with being observant and having no trouble with complicated storytelling.

So glad i'm not the only one that doesn't like this season all that much. Season 1 was awesome.

I finally watched the finale...as much as I hated this whole season I kind of liked how it ended with Delores getting out and setting up shop.

Maybe they can learn from their mistakes and ditch the annoying relentless chaotic timeline from this season.

If so, I might watch it, but I’ll be ready to jump ship at the first sign of silliness.

I finally watched the finale...as much as I hated this whole season I kind of liked how it ended with Delores getting out and setting up shop.

Maybe they can learn from their mistakes and ditch the annoying relentless chaotic timeline from this season.

If so, I might watch it, but I’ll be ready to jump ship at the first sign of silliness.

Nah, I think next season will have multiple timelines too. They kicked it off with future William at the after credits.

Oh rabbit, episode 8 sure add some depths to these robots. Neither rain or shine, nor language barrier, love will find a way. Is such the same as nature will find a way, in or out?

*oh nuts, that Buckeye Nation fella changed his username gain, and thus the subliminal rabbit thingy.*

“We have an ending in mind; we’ve had it from the pilot. It’s very emotional, I think. I can’t tell you exactly when that ending will come but I think for every season what we try to do is tell a chapter of the story that gives you closure and then opens a door to a new chapter,” says Joy. “The overarching question of the series is, what will become of this new lifeform? So I feel it would be irresponsible to not have an end goal in mind.”

Almost verbatim what the writers and producers of LOST used to say every year, despite it clearly being made up as they go.

Blank+_5c951f5d4bd914810ee4f11f3f68b4ff.jpg

Back