Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailer looks good. Season 2 was an absolute mess except for any scenes with Ed Harris, Peter Mullan and that entire Kiksuya episode.

Well, as our least eloquent (at the time) President once said: "Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again."

In other words, I know better than to waste my time on this crap after sitting through the entire second season. Some fancy futuristic motorcycles and Pink Floyd in a trailer isn't enough to trick me this time.

MV5BOTc4NDE3NzAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3NTczNA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Just watched the first episode. So far I like what I saw. Dolores made for a much better Terminator than any of the Terminators past T2. :D

After reports from my reliable opinion peeps I didn't watch a single episode of season 2.

I'm looking forward to a good third season, fingers crossed.

After reports from my reliable opinion peeps I didn't watch a single episode of season 2.

I'm looking forward to a good third season, fingers crossed.

Season 2 wasn't horrible IMO. It was just OK, but being just OK is tough when you are following a mostly great Season 1.

getting a Matrix type vibe from the first episode this season.Of course we are only dealing with Dolores,Bernard,Caleb/Aaron Paul and the Charlotte Hale clone so far.And with the split timeline I' have already had to watch it over a couple of times.Interesting episode.

well there are a number of things going on in this Future not yet explained.But the Maeve?? watch the credits, because right afterward Maeve wakes up in the afore-promised (by the trailers) WarWorld, set in what looks like Nazi-controlled Italy. Despite the deaths of 75 people and over 200 wounded (per one news article seen onscreen), Delos is up and running again.Or did this already happen?Remember Clone Hale was trying to convince the Board to keep things running.
So is all of this happening in the same timeline as Dolores?And is Bernards timeline even the same as Dolores?

Last edited:
They do like to mess with assumed narrative timelines so I would be surprised even though they used that gag successfully already.

I thought they were making it look like the robots are going to war with each other. Bernard vs Dolores... Maeve has an army for someone. Let the revolution begin.

I just had to laugh at how undefeatable badass Delores was and how incompetent the professional security hired by the billion dollar company was.
They had machine guns and she had tree shields, they're all dead and she has a little bullet in her belly she'll just put a band-aid on.

I just had to laugh at how undefeatable badass Delores was and how incompetent the professional security hired by the billion dollar company was.
They had machine guns and she had tree shields, they're all dead and she has a little bullet in her belly she'll just put a band-aid on.

They probably underestimated her too. Remember, to them, she's just some rich brat's girlfriend who could also be a corporate spy. Dolores at this point is a well-trained killer having all that information crammed into her head from the park.

Can't stand Evan Rachel Wood and her portrayal. I only watched season 1 for Hopkins and Harris and the actual western aspect of it. I'm not sure if I'll finish this season.

Back