Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, is the MIB wearing body armor cause when he gets shot it doesn't faze or hurt him but when the guy in the white hat gets shot he falls back and feels it.

I heard on a podcast that the logo discrepancy was a result of reshoots. But that's just speculation. I didn't even notice.

Just want to addendum that the same podcast is now considering it isn't a product of reshoots and that there could be some misleading stuff with the timeline going on. :lol

Mysterious TV show speculation! YAAAAAYYYYYY!

giphy.gif

I love Lost.

I don't begrudge anyone who doesn't but I gotta throw it out there whenever I see a negative comment. :lol

Also, is the MIB wearing body armor cause when he gets shot it doesn't faze or hurt him but when the guy in the white hat gets shot he falls back and feels it.

nope. he's basically what dolores is after the 3rd episode. he achieved that feat for quite sometime now, just how long has he been "aware"...is the question.

I love Lost too. Started rewatching it again recently. That first season is amazing.

S1 is incredible. S2 did a great job expanding the story. S4 was great with the change in story telling with the use of flash forwards. S5 added something unique. S3 is OK and S6 is disappointing - it's the only season I haven't watched more than once.

I got major nostalgia watching season 1 again. Unbelievable job fleshing out the characters. By the time you see this shot in the season finale when they see the black smoke in the distance you really care for the characters.
lost%2Bexodus%2B1.jpg

As much as I loved Lost, they really took the easy way out. Felt like they didn't care bout the story they created, since really, just about any series on television could end their show like that. That ending could fit any show from Newhart to Seinfeld. It's just a variation on the cheap "it was all just a dream" twist.

Edit : Maybe Newhart to Seinfeld wasn't the best example. :lol

Last edited:
I bet that the MIB business is related to Arnold. Somehow, the maze must be some hidden command that Arnold implemented before his "accident", something that would trigger self awareness in the hosts, and who knows, MIB could host the conscience of Arnold... Or something like that.

I wonder if the maze is a test for the Hosts, hence the "maze is not for you" comment to MIB...assuming he is human (or the other hosts think he is).

Back