Westworld HBO series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the man in black never leaves like other guests? He did say he was born in the park.

LOL, born in the park? He looks to be 50+ years old. And he said he have been in there for 30 yrs.

Man in Black said he's been coming to the park for 30 years and that "in a way" he was born there.

:dunno Why not. MIB created this Westworld. Dr. Ford is a robot trying to improve on MIB's creation to try to trap him there. So all this brutality is his way of trying to get to the next level, hence the maze, so he can try to escape! :wave:monkey3

Have you considered that he might indeed just be 30 yo?

we assume he is a host, but he might just be the very first robot that had a glitch, somewhere, long ago, and was repurposed, or repurposed himself as a host by, maybe accessing some sort of files and erasing his existence from the records. He could be living here since then and, this maze stuff could be some kind of Roy Batty act trying to meet his maker, here, Ford.

My theory is probably messy and inaccurate, still it would tie him better to the original Gunslinger if both were androids.

Last edited:
So, like, MIB is ghost in the shell stuff? Maybe he is just trying to awake his children, like trying to do reincarnation and stuff, so they'll eventually be awaken?!
Maybe he was originally kidnapped by aliens and implanted with evil AI to take over the world. :D

this series is a REMAKE.
the man in black is a robot in the original. no surprise about that here.

So it seems the park resets itself everyday where the hosts repeats themselves, wouldn't that be boring for the guests that goes often?

So it seems the park resets itself everyday where the hosts repeats themselves, wouldn't that be boring for the guests that goes often?

The impression I got was that there are short term (Dolores) and long term (the outlaw in the hills who eventually robs the bank) narratives. But even that is if they are allowed to run on their intended loop. If, say, a Guest asks Teddy to take them camping his narrative is hijacked for that purpose and he'll just behave in character until someone inevitably shoots him in the face.

I think white stetson guy's buddy mentioned that the price is 40k a day. Has it been said what year this takes place in?

40k is the same figure the website gives. This seems to debunk the theories that the William and Logan bromance is occurring in the past, and that MIB is William himself.

40k is the same figure the website gives. This seems to debunk the theories that the William and Logan bromance is occurring in the past, and that MIB is William himself.

Sam-Winchester-GIFs-Supernatural-Jared-Padalecki-Huh.gif

Who came up with that theory? Stupid.

People need to start reading the weekly interviews with Jonathan Nolan. He debunks all ******** theories. Someone got hyped that MIB was Arnold. He shot that down pretty quickly.

Who came up with that theory? Stupid.[/QUOTE]

It's attributed to the fact that when the two arrived, it was the old WW logo that greets them and that they never bump into MIB in the park. So peeps are guessing these are two separate but related timelines.

I heard on a podcast that the logo discrepancy was a result of reshoots. But that's just speculation. I didn't even notice.

I would really like to know about the weapons used in the park. Do both the hosts and guests use blanks or the host use blanks and guests use real bullets? But then, do the guests know who each others are so they don't shoot each other just incase if they want to play heroes or villians like the MIB?

Back