Wes,Fred & Gunn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cordelia seems to be doing really well at my local comic book store which ordered her because I wanted it so badly. (I love my comic book store!)- I plan on getting two more for myself since Cordy is my absolute favorite. :)

Val

If we could just get Wes, Gunn and Illyria or Fred and the line ended, I would be satisfied with that. My bones are telling me that Lorne is the end though, I sooo hope my bones are lying to me.

That would have made my day. But we need a Fred and Illyria, not or. I can't imagine not having Fred but can't imagine not having Illyria.

Now that it's over, I am very sad. We didn't get what we wanted.

It's kinda sad to go back and read a thread like this, when we were still hanging on to that last shred of hope knowing now it'll never happen. :monkey2

Isn't that the truth. Even though we know what we will never have, we still hope. I guess that's what makes Buffy/Angel fans special.

I wonder if there is someone out there who will do so? I mean, it's not like we don't have very talented artists afoot who like the shows. Maybe we need to shout louder or something. :D

Count me in on the shouting if it does happen!:D
Heath did mention in the Sideshow chat yesterday that something Buffy may be coming. I hope sooo!!!!!

WHAT? Seriously? I am going over there to see if I can hear it.

Wonder if it's just electric tiki shipping? That would suck. Or it could be another PF figure. I highly doubt it's anything 1/6 related. Haha, it's probably a new t-shirt. Damn! :eek:

EDIT: ok I missed it and don't know where it is. Was that all they said in the chat?

Count me in on the shouting if it does happen!:D
Heath did mention in the Sideshow chat yesterday that something Buffy may be coming. I hope sooo!!!!!

PF Willow?
PF Faith?
New 1/6 figure? Wesley?

Nah, that'd be too good.

It's probably that Tooned up Will. Nice, of course, but not what we really want.

PF Willow?
PF Faith?
New 1/6 figure? Wesley?

Nah, that'd be too good.

It's probably that Tooned up Will. Nice, of course, but not what we really want.

Ditto. I have no interest in the Tooned up series at all I'm afraid. Its only 1/6th scale for me. :D

WOOHOOO. Although, like I mentioned, probably something we know about.

Edit: I will not be pre-ordering any more electric tiki's. Just wanted me a Buffy one.

Last edited:
The 1/6th scale line restarting would be some of the happiest news of my life. But, as everyone has said, it's probably just the Electric Tiki stuff. Still, a man can dream.

What can we do to get them to make more Whedonville figures?

I say we load up on stakes, swords, battle axes and other lethal objects and storm the SSC headquaters.

"LETS FIGHT THAT EVIL!"

HL2 Master

What can we do to get them to make more Whedonville figures?

We could travel to the Bizarro world where Buffy and Angel are a worldwide pop-culture shaping phenomenon and Star Wars has a small cult following. Aside from that, I think we're SOL.

PPFFTT! Star Wars, who needs em'? Its all about Buffy and Angel, I mean honestly, Buffy or Luke Skywanker, Space age fighter jet things or the
Giles-Mobile, light-sabers or an ancient Scythe...

Although this smiley is kinda cool...:maul

HL2

Back