Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still love your Jason Goes To Hell head. I saw it in person and I was blown away with how good it looked.

JGTHpainted6.jpg

And this crazy work of art....

betomatali_2009.jpg

Yeah, that's a pretty bad ass Jason. I love that clear coat **** you put on him. Pose is awesome too. Im still working on mine before I share. Im done the mask. I still gotta dye the clothes again and weather them up. Maybe do something more to the body. I haven't even started on my Part 3 yet. I want to put himj on another biody but Im undecided on what to use.

Rzeznikk you are using mezcos body?

Yes. Its bigger and more intimidating than the SS imo.

Yeah, that's a pretty bad ass Jason. I love that clear coat **** you put on him. Pose is awesome too. Im still working on mine before I share. Im done the mask. I still gotta dye the clothes again and weather them up. Maybe do something more to the body. I haven't even started on my Part 3 yet. I want to put himj on another biody but Im undecided on what to use.

Thanks! Cant wait to see yours!

Lotion effect = gone! Looks alot better Rzez! :lol

Thanks man! The drippy effect was cool in hand, but it dried up and didnt stay (I kinda figured it wouldnt). I know there are gels that you can get to achieve that look though, so I may look into it.

I wasn't big on the Mezco one but I think you really did him justice. I love that pose! Don't know if my SS can pull it off. :lol Il have to try when I get home.

Then you aren't gonna get an accurate one, unfortunately.

Accurate? I don't think their is any bodies made specifically for Jasons physique. :lol No matter who does a Jason custom theres going to have to be some modifying to the body. Im asking whats a good starting point.

The Kaustic is too big for a aprt 3 and some of the TT's are too small. Maybe an Advanced body?

Accurate? I don't think their is any bodies made specifically for Jasons physique. :lol No matter who does a Jason custom theres going to have to be some modifying to the body. Im asking whats a good starting point.

The Kaustic is too big for a aprt 3 and some of the TT's are too small. Maybe an Advanced body?

The Kaustic is too big for any Jason. :lol I'd maybe start with the ArtFigures body. It's taller than most bodies and has some muscle, but not nearly as much as the Kaustic.

The Kaustic is too big for any Jason. :lol I'd maybe start with the ArtFigures body. It's taller than most bodies and has some muscle, but not nearly as much as the Kaustic.

Well a JGTH or a VS could get away with a Kaustic. But yeah, KP is a big ass body. I'll look into ArtFigures. Thanks. :)

I didn't mention the Kaustic, I was referring to the HT Indiana Jones style or something similar. Though I might concede the point that you can score something decent for 60ish.

But, I would argue the Kaustic would work fine for a couple different Jasons, Any Hodder version, really. I've seen some great Leatherfaces on the Kaustic, why is Jason any different?

Well a JGTH or a VS could get away with a Kaustic. But yeah, KP is a big ass body. I'll look into ArtFigures. Thanks. :)

I didn't mention the Kaustic, I was referring to the HT Indiana Jones style or something similar. Though I might concede the point that you can score something decent for 60ish.

But, I would argue the Kaustic would work fine for a couple different Jasons, Any Hodder version, really. I've seen some great Leatherfaces on the Kaustic, why is Jason any different?

Still disagree about the Kaustic. Hodder is more in line with the Odin body (or a custom body using Barney but with the upper arms replaced with those of the TTM19). He's husky, but he's not Mr. Olympian. :lol As for a vs. Jason, that dude was tall and lanky, again, not a body builder. I actually think the Buck he's on suits him perfectly. The Kaustic works good for the Hewitt Leatherface because of Bryniarski, but not for the OG because while Gunnar Hansen was tall, he was fat, not a body builder. The TTM19 (Indy) body seems like it'd be too short and the waist too skinny for any of them.

I hope the SS shirt will work nice on another body though. That's another worry. It works on that body but that body is ****ing huge. :lol I like how the sleeves ride up the arm. Don't know if they will do that on another body. Same goes for the pants.

I hope the SS shirt will work nice on another body though. That's another worry. It works on that body but that body is ****ing huge. :lol I like how the sleeves ride up the arm. Don't know if they will do that on another body. Same goes for the pants.

The pants on the FvJ Jason I swear are a reuse of the Frankenstein's Monster SSE 1/4 pants. :lol

Back