Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I think I'm done my Jason 7 so I figured I'd go ahead and share some pics. I haven't started part 3 yet, only dyed his shirt. Be kind.

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

OK, I think I'm done my Jason 7 so I figured I'd go ahead and share some pics. I haven't started part 3 yet, only dyed his shirt. Be kind.

Here's just a constructive comment, l'm a kind guy :lol

I like your Jason part 7, l'm working on one now and it's not the most easy one imo. Only thing you still can improve to make it look better is to repaint the blood red color on his flesh. He's rotten, so a brownish kinda color will look way more movie accurate. The red you used is to bright imo.
Like the way you damaged the clothes!

Here's just a constructive comment, l'm a kind guy :lol

I like your Jason part 7, l'm working on one now and it's not the most easy one imo. Only thing you still can improve to make it look better is to repaint the blood red color on his flesh. He's rotten, so a brownish kinda color will look way more movie accurate. The red you used is to bright imo.
Like the way you damaged the clothes!

Thanks! Yeah I struggled with that one, Fresh blood or rotten body blood. He's dead but he's alive. Another thing is I'm color blind, so ican't begin to tell you much it is a challenge it is for me to paint anything. I always have to bug my wife. :lol But yeah, I'll darken the blood.

IMG_2023.jpg

]

wow great work on the weathering on the mask, looks 10x better , you,ve done a killer job ~

Take that bright red blood off and you,ve got yourself A Top Part 7 Jason :wink1:

Wow! Thanks for all the compliments. It means a lot. Hopefully I can get my part 3 up to par with 7. I really owe a lot to joebizz for all his suggestions. The man must have everlasting patience to put up with all my questions on all the Jason mods he's done. :lol Thanks Ron.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

IMG_2023.jpg

IMG_2005.jpg

IMG_2008.jpg

IMG_2010.jpg

IMG_2019.jpg

IMG_2012.jpg

Hey man,that looks really good. I'm glad it came all together for you. I would agree to tone down the red a little on the blood. Besides that, awesome work. :clap

My new and improved 1/6 Jason Goes To Hell custom figure. The head sculpt done by me. He is built on a Kaustic Plastik muscular body and the mask was from the Mezco Jason 7 figure that I used here for the head sculpt. The clothes are Sideshow re-dyed and weathered.

DSC_1653_zpsf015039a.jpg

DSC_1647_zpsdf62a652.jpg

DSC_1659_zps25ef02b5.jpg

Looks great, Ron. I love seeing these reworked/custom Jason's. It's cool to see people putting there own little touches on them. Its funny because even if they don't look exactly like the film they always seem to work. The weathering on the clothes looks real and that blue is creepy as hell. :rock

In other news I just picked up a custom Friday 3 mask so I'll be upgrading my Jason pretty soon. Still gotta find some pants and boots for him.
Trying to get the color right for the part 3 mask has been tough. So I think I actually going to go out and get some new paints this weekend to mix.

Also thinking about doing something to bulk up my part 7.

And I still can't get the coveralls right for my Myers. :gah:

Last edited:
Looks great, Ron. I love seeing these reworked/custom Jason's. It's cool to see people putting there own little touches on them. Its funny because even if they don't look exactly like the film they always seem to work. The weathering on the clothes looks real and that blue is creepy as hell. :rock

In other news I just picked up a custom Friday 3 mask so I'll be upgrading my Jason pretty soon. Still gotta find some pants and boots for him.
Trying to get the color right for the part 3 mask has been tough. So I think I actually going to go out and get some new paints this weekend to mix.

Also thinking about doing something to bulk up my part 7.

And I still can't get the coveralls right for my Myers. :gah:

Thanks man, and yes Jason is one of those characters that you can intrepid in many different ways. There are many many different looks and specific scenes that reflect colors in different ways depending on the lighting and what have you.

For my JGTH custom above, if you look at the movie, his clothing looks blue. Now it might be the lighting once again. Maybe in reality the shirt was still green or whatever but when you look at screen grabs from the film which I did for reference and the night scenes from the film, his shirt and pants had a blueish color to them which is what I tried to mimic here. Jason 7 is another doozy. :lol His outfit is all over the place in that film. It looks dark blue in some scenes and dark grey in others. Then at times when there is brighter lighting, it looks like a moss green color. So once again pick your poison. :) I'm actually working on another Jason 7 as well and this time I am going to dark muddy green look.

Anyway, if you need any help with your part 3 colors let me know.

Back