Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hand_moisturizer.gif

I think he was implying that the hands looks milky, similar to a lotion. I gotta say I agree. Too bad that Mezco body doesn't have better articulation, I love it's tower kind of presence.

I think he was implying that the hands looks milky, similar to a lotion. I gotta say I agree. Too bad that Mezco body doesn't have better articulation, I love it's tower kind of presence.

Yeah he doesnt have much articulation, but for Jason, its forgivable since theres not many poses youll do with him aside from making him look menacing. Its all about the presence that makes the figure work imo.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

yeah that was the funny part about it :exactly:

Gorgeous sculpt dude. Looks like a shrunked down version of Crash's Hiedous Looking Man bust! Knocked it outta the park! If i was a 1/6 collector i'd pick this up...but i'm not :(

That's Beto Version Stan Winston make-up accurate to the film. :lecture

Yea, but Crash Cunnighams 1:1 version wasn't accurate. However the Beto 1:6 version headsculpt is accurate:lecture

Yea, but Crash Cunnighams 1:1 version wasn't accurate. However the Beto 1:6 version headsculpt is accurate:lecture

Beto's sculpt is really, really nice...but only a fool would call Crash's HLM sculpt inaccurate.

WinstonJason3.jpg

:slap

i'm in no way trying to take anything away from Beto's sculpt...but i prefer the Hideous Looking Man all day long.

Back