Weak Chest Light on Hot Toys Iron Man...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine were bright and then they weren't. I took out the batteries and just put the same ones back in and it was just as bright as before.

I had the same problem of the hands being bright and the check/eyes not. I removed the batteries and cleaned them and the connectors with a q-tip and now it works great. There was something on them as the q-tip was dirty when I was done.

Mine were bright and then they weren't. I took out the batteries and just put the same ones back in and it was just as bright as before.

Is there some play between the batteries and contacts in it's little chamber? like someone else said on the previous page somewhere...

I think mine are ok.
Love how the chest RT is so bright !
DAM !! I love this figure.
My favorite 12" figure !

DSC08322.jpg

Thanks for the responses! I'll try it when I get home tonight.

Hopefully, I can find my damn screwdriver.

Has anyone actually had batteries die on them since they opened the figure while it was off?

If so what was the time frame?

Mine has been displayed for about a week and the chest is decently bright.......cant remember if it was brighter?

Has anyone actually had batteries die on them since they opened the figure while it was off?

I don't think so, but somebody did get one that arrived with a duff bulb in the chest. I think it was zeelhar.

Back