We need a 1/6 George A Romero figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AaronsFigures

Super Freak
Reaction score
yo guys hows it going?. thought it would be a good idea to see if anyone would be interested in doing a 1/6 George a romero figure?. never saw one and hes undoubtedly my favorite film maker. i think it would be a good figure to commemorate him and have on our shelfs :pray:

RIP to the legend :(

Aaron

Best of luck with this, man. Truly.

Sadly I think it might be an uphill battle, especially considering the current trends in customs, and figures in general.

Best of luck with this, man. Truly.

Sadly I think it might be an uphill battle, especially considering the current trends in customs, and figures in general.

So true, unless its star wars, batman or Harrison Ford related you have no chance :lol

Joking aside i could certainly make this happen if the interest is there or even if you wanted to commons a single figure. You may also get a better response if you posted this in the interest threads section.

A Bub figure went up for pre-order years ago, but was never produced. Then, a Creepshow figure went up for pre-order, and that is a total disaster. There are some MEGO styled Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead (I think) figures, but sadly, 1/6 scale Romero figures have never been something folks were motivated to produce. Which sucks, since every other show that comes out nowadays seems to get a custom project behind it, but. . .if you can't get a Bub or Flyboy, I don't see anyone going after the man himself.

Three one sixth scale original Night of the Living Dead figures were produced by Executive Replicas. They were Ben, Barbra, and the cemetery zombie. A fourth prototype of the young girl Karen Cooper was developed but never produced. They also created a prototype for a George Romero figure based on how he looked in his later years. Pictures were recently posted of the rough sculpt on facebook. Amok Time Toys developed a 1/6th scale Bub prototype that was also never released. All that happened before zombies or the undead became more popular thanks to The Walking Dead.

A Bub figure went up for pre-order years ago, but was never produced. Then, a Creepshow figure went up for pre-order, and that is a total disaster. There are some MEGO styled Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead (I think) figures, but sadly, 1/6 scale Romero figures have never been something folks were motivated to produce. Which sucks, since every other show that comes out nowadays seems to get a custom project behind it, but. . .if you can't get a Bub or Flyboy, I don't see anyone going after the man himself.

So true, and so incredibly sad. Alas...

It's a shame really, that there isn't more love for Romero's classic trilogy. Every zombie story since has pretty much stolen from them in one form or another. The same story over and over again.I mean, Dawn is an iconic film. Plaid shirt zombie would be a stand-out piece to those in the know. Same goes for Bub from Day.

I got a custom bub and fly boy commissioned by legio7 they are awesome have a look but yeah I see what your saying. Iv posted a lot about zombie fingers in the hope people would do runs but to no avail. Was hoping there would be a lot of people interested as his movies are just amazing. Maybe one day �� IMG_1173.jpg IMG_1175.jpgIMG_1178.jpgIMG_1179.jpg

Thanks man yeah they are awesome. Was blown away when I unboxed them. 2 characters from my all time favourite films. Sad that no one does runs of figures from these franchises :(

Back