WB Announces 60's Batman TV License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick pic of the 1/6 custom Batmobile I had built, took over 2 years.

Will post more pics tomorrow if you guys want.

DSC07382.jpg

I think I can see the bat-pole in that pic. :lol

OR

"Darling, is that the bat-pole or are you just happy to see me?"
-CW

Last edited:
I'll say this. This thread has made me want to build a time machine, travel back to this era and ________ the ________ out of Julie Newmar.

Show us more of that custom 1/6 batmobile. Hell, make an entire thread dedicated to it, I could stare at that thing for hours (applies to both catwoman and batmobile)

I did. Back in 07. Posting the thread below for those who want to check out the pics.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25684

I'd say it was about 85% accurate. I sold it a few years back now hoping for a HT Version with figs.

Cheers :duff

DSC07536.jpg

CHECK OUT THE PIC OF NEWMAR on the dash. :yess:

DSC07392.jpg

Last edited:
Speaking of TIME MACHINE and Super Cuties of the 60's, here's a few "grabs" of Yvette Mimieux with the Co Host of the CBS Morning News (oh, no, my mistake, it's a Morlock:lol)

tumblr_lg7bn0exTy1qa70eyo1_500.jpg

768273_7ad0_625x1000.jpg

Btw, this was the first Movie (to my knowledge) to feature a time-lapse melty head there Wor-Gar. :D

Forget that picture, what about the bottom/color pic -- that Morlock's hand/paw is about to juice her in the you know what.

Man, this thread has turned into baby boomer nostalgia of everything with hooters and pooters...I like it!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Back