WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I'm not to happy about this time skip . I'm glad we saw night wing and Tim drake robin finally but I already got so attached to the characters

I think all the main characters will still be there (more or less). I assume Kid Flash, Artemis and Kaldur are now part of the JL and will be making an appearance every now and then.

I think all the main characters will still be there (more or less). I assume Kid Flash, Artemis and Kaldur are now part of the JL and will be making an appearance every now and then.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:

Judging from speculation and toy images

Spoiler Spoiler:

I know the main characters will show up again but why a new team ? I was getting use to this team being the main cast but now we got a completely new cast which we should have actually got from the start. We got The 3rd robin (best robin) Lagoon boy (now dating megan),blue beetle,wonder girl. I like superboy and MM but they focus on them way to much.

I'm glad to see nightwing tho.

Damn DVR didn't record the new episode because it must think it is a different show title now but I fixed it and will get the replay

Damn DVR didn't record the new episode because it must think it is a different show title now but I fixed it and will get the replay

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2.

I'm glad you'll get the replay though :)

Effin' awesome! I really admire what they're doing with this show, but I still stand by what I previously said, in that they should try to build a new DCAU spinning out from YJ.

Saw the Lobo episode, I was loving the future story and seeing Nightwing, Tim Drake Robin, all of the Titans and it definitely jumped me back into the show even though I missed every episode after the Bane episode in the first season.

Saw the Lobo episode, I was loving the future story and seeing Nightwing, Tim Drake Robin, all of the Titans and it definitely jumped me back into the show even though I missed every episode after the Bane episode in the first season.

You missed a lot of good episodes.

So I've been told, I have a feeling I'll just nab the DVDs and go from there but the Lobo episode has definitely got me right back into the mix.

So I've been told, I have a feeling I'll just nab the DVDs and go from there but the Lobo episode has definitely got me right back into the mix.

I don't usually feel the need to pick up DVDs of these animated shows, but this one is a keeper. I just hope they don't go all lame and split the season up into volumes like Avengers: EMH and Batman: BATB did.

I don't usually feel the need to pick up DVDs of these animated shows, but this one is a keeper. I just hope they don't go all lame and split the season up into volumes like Avengers: EMH and Batman: BATB did.

I agree, if you ask me, YJ is worthy of the full-season on Blu treatment.:lecture

It's good to finally see a respectable Tim robin. I'm so glad he's here. Now we need Bart Allen

Just saw the New Year episode... I love this show! The DC Animation team on this show is doing an insane job on this... Every episode, bar maybe "Secret" has been amazing!

So is this time skp permanent? I've never heard of Lagoon Boy, and I've always hated this Blue Beetle, so I'm not that enamored of the new lineup. Good to see Wonder Girl in there though.

Back