WB animated DC Young Justice series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think so, I kind of agree with you... I was also looking forward to Superboy developing more. But so far he looks the same, despite some reworking of his design. Especially with his powers. I'd have like to see him flying. Unless there is a time traveling contingent to this season. Which would make sense. It'd explain Conner and Meaghan's breakup, lack of Roy and Aqualad etc.

I'm sure there will be flashbacks to explain the important events skipped over between seasons.

Yeah, that's true... But this fast-forward seems too neat. Like a dream or a nightmare waiting to happen. There are some inspired changes and some negative ones. Relationship changes, some new league members, Y Justice members or missing characters etc. it feels too rushed or purposefully distracting... I'm hoping there is a time travel element, that reverts it all, if it works well.

The creators seem to like screwing with the show's reality... Like the Kobayashi Maru episode were the team got lost in meaghan's mind during a test. Might be a season long version like that, where the team discovers the plot, travels back in time and ends up destroying the "Light" before Savage mind controls the league! Thus saving the world from and alien invasion!

Yeah, that's true... But this fast-forward seems too neat. Like a dream or a nightmare waiting to happen. There are some inspired changes and some negative ones. Relationship changes, some new league members, Y Justice members or missing characters etc. it feels too rushed or purposefully distracting... I'm hoping there is a time travel element, that reverts it all, if it works well.

The creators seem to like screwing with the show's reality... Like the Kobayashi Maru episode were the team got lost in meaghan's mind during a test. Might be a season long version like that, where the team discovers the plot, travels back in time and ends up destroying the "Light" before Savage mind controls the league! Thus saving the world from and alien invasion!

I'm sorry, but I hope there is no time travel resolution to season 2.

Revelations of today's episode:

Spoiler Spoiler:

All in all, another great episode. This show is miles above the other animated superhero shows, IMO.

I'm sorry, but I hope there is no time travel resolution to season 2.

Fair enough, but the leap seems odd. Maybe not an actual time travel element but, I wouldn't hate it if the show reverted back to 5 years ago. If that make sense! Either way I'm still in love with this show and can't wait to see what happens!

I know this is about the show but does anyone know what series of the 4" figures was cancelled? Are they still making the Robin in the single pack in his green and yellow? Or just his stealth suit?

Just picked up the three 2 packs with the BAF Amazo. And scored the last 2 packs of Batman/Robin and Aquaman/Aqualad that went back instock from BBTS for only $18 for both :rock

I love the show and want a Arthemis to complete the team.

Last edited:
When will the full season 1 be released on DVD? Why did WB release a pack with Season 1 parts 1,2 and 3 only.

As for the 4" figures? Was wave 3 a limited run? eBay prices are insane and I finally got all the figures including the box sets and just need wave 3 to finish build the Hall of Justice. Didn't see them in stores.

Love the direction this new season going. This last episode was fantastic. I liked how all the Young Justice members are working so nicely with the adult Leagures, especially Superboy and Superman. And the quadruple combo of Bat/Nightwing/Robin/Batgirl was pretty bad ass.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Love the direction this new season going. This last episode was fantastic. I liked how all the Young Justice members are working so nicely with the adult Leagures, especially Superboy and Superman. And the quadruple combo of Bat/Nightwing/Robin/Batgirl was pretty bad ass.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really REALLY like the Superboy/Superman interactions in this episode; Superman even called him "little brother", which I thought was an awesome touch.

The quad combo of Bats/Nights/Robin/Batgirl was just pure awesomeness as well :rock:rock:rock:rock

Only wrong with this season is I'm not really buying the midget aliens as a threat to anybody......Hope they make them more "threatening" soon

Spoiler Spoiler:

Really REALLY like the Superboy/Superman interactions in this episode; Superman even called him "little brother", which I thought was an awesome touch.

The quad combo of Bats/Nights/Robin/Batgirl was just pure awesomeness as well :rock:rock:rock:rock

Only wrong with this season is I'm not really buying the midget aliens as a threat to anybody......Hope they make them more "threatening" soon

:goodpost::exactly:

I kind of wished that the same person that voiced Robin in Teen Titans was the same person in Young Justice... Or is it just me?:dunno

So is this time skp permanent? I've never heard of Lagoon Boy, and I've always hated this Blue Beetle, so I'm not that enamored of the new lineup. Good to see Wonder Girl in there though.

I think it ill go back to the original look...I thought they where investigating the 16 hours that the JL team went missing and then they would go back to their current time.

Another Good episode. Its nice to see what happened with Roy, Wally, and Artemis. I really don't like the design of the vehicle the team usually uses. It looks :monkey4. Other than that, this show is one of the best animated series i've seen.

Yeah, great episode. My only complaint is that there is so much secrecy in this freaking show. Just get on with it. Any ideas on who's Sports Master "partner"? Also, I did not understand the Blue Beetles story. He mentions Dan Garret and Ted Kord but it wasn't clear to me.

I think he said the original died. I think a crisis happened at some point in this universe.

Back