WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS)

Josh... that OWNS!! :rock :rock :rock

And, yes, Watchmen is a Warner/DC property... so probably no Sideshow. :( But we can hope Hot Toys will get in on that action.

I'm reading the TPB , right now,after years in my comic books box.Still as good as it was the first time.:rock

Watchmen figures announced!!

https://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,20191746,00.html

watchmen_l.jpg

This may be my first time ever buying anything from DC Direct (I'm generally not much of a superhero fan, but I f'n LOVE Watchmen).

Nice! I think I'll be picking up the 1:6 figures. Especially with Andy working on them.

Rorschach's hat looks small. I'll get the 1/6ers. I hope Hot Toys makes stuff but I doubt it.

I'll buy everything from that movie...I workship the Novel.

Sucks those comic version figures were axed a few years ago.

Where does it mention 1/6 figures? That would be great though - aside from Ozy, the movie costumes are very close to the comic versions so I'm okay with just movie versions. I hope that all the 1/6 don't come out the same time though. 6 x $90 in one month is a bit much even for my collectibles budget.

Where does it mention 1/6 figures? That would be great though - aside from Ozy, the movie costumes are very close to the comic versions so I'm okay with just movie versions. I hope that all the 1/6 don't come out the same time though. 6 x $90 in one month is a bit much even for my collectibles budget.

Yeah, are the 12'' ever announced somewhere?

I think it just assumption since DCD has been pushing their 13" line hard and Andy mentioned in another thread that he's been looking at Rorshach images a lot lately...

I don't think I have ever purchased a 12" figure from a company other than Sideshow. I would have to seriously consider these...

I think it just assumption since DCD has been pushing their 13" line hard and Andy mentioned in another thread that he's been looking at Rorshach images a lot lately...

ahh that would explain why he's been reading the watchmen novel recently.DC. ask him to sculpt Rorshach....:rock

Pics from NYCC. There will be a Rorshach 1:6 and bust. I sure hope the 1:6 is in the early stages.

DSCN7248.jpg

DSCN7250.jpg

DSCN7252.jpg

DSCN7262.jpg

Back