WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (book SPOILERS)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WATCHMEN Movie Discussion (SPOILERS)

I just wonder how they are going to handle the climax.

Same as the book.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I admit I've never even heard of the Watchmen before this :(

:google :google :google

Prepare to be dazzled.

Same as the book.
Spoiler Spoiler:

:google :google :google

Prepare to be dazzled.

You are so right on man... The ending of the comic still stands as one of the most shocking, outrageous endings ever written. People who go into this blind are going to be blown away.

And reading it for the first time is a joy, I remember it vividly. I am bringing my trade to read on the plane ride over to SDCC too, just to get even more pumped for the panel.

I'll have to find Irish in line... :rock

The preview in the theater setting was amazing. This movie is going to be a juggernaut at the theaters and the characters are coming off looking great, I was worried especially with Manhattan that it'd be too fake looking....I can't wait for March.

GODDAMN!!! That trailer on IMAX was freaking amazing!!!! Can't wait for this movie!!! Looks so amazing! Josh, when are you gonna start pumping out those Rorschachs for us man??!!

GODDAMN!!! That trailer on IMAX was freaking amazing!!!! Can't wait for this movie!!! Looks so amazing!
:lecture:lecture:lecture
So glad I didn't watch the trailer online. Seeing it on the Imax screen for the first time was badass.

Just had to re-watch the trailer again and again, its incredable.

Manhatten is really something, the way he glows. I got to wait a year.

Same as the book.
Spoiler Spoiler:

But will the literal method of destruction be the same? I wonder how that will work on film.

Trailer to Comic Comparison:

jonparticles.jpg

manhattanboom.jpg

https://www.ropeofsilicon.com/article/watchmen_trailer_to_comic_comparison/

Some Images. Some are probably on here already but I don't give a ^^^^ really.
Comedian.jpg

Watchmen.jpg

Watchmen2.jpg

GODDAMN!!! That trailer on IMAX was freaking amazing!!!! Can't wait for this movie!!! Looks so amazing! Josh, when are you gonna start pumping out those Rorschachs for us man??!!

:lol Well, I'm working on it. Actually the headsculpt is about done, just trying a new method for casting the hat and it will be finished and ready to reproduce. :rock

At most, another week or two.

Josh I love your Rorschach. Make sure to keep me in mind if you begin to produce.

:lol Well, I'm working on it. Actually the headsculpt is about done, just trying a new method for casting the hat and it will be finished and ready to reproduce. :rock

At most, another week or two.

:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock

They absolutely nailed Dr. Manhattan

Spoiler Spoiler:

Looks very very good. Funny watching peoples reaction to it as I'm not sure many know the background on this.

Im glad I read the comic. This looks fantastic!

I need to re-read it again, I skipped a few sections....like the novel stuff....

I wanted to find out what happend! :eek:

Looks very very good. Funny watching peoples reaction to it as I'm not sure many know the background on this.

Did you ever read the graphic novel ?

Man I was pissed - they didn't have the trailer in front of TDK, instead we get Swing Vote and The Day the Earth Stood Still? Damned Arclight.

And Terminator where you can hardly see anything.

Back