Watching For The First Time Tonight: Highlander - Director's Cut

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
..... so um...... NSFolsom... I hope you are enjoying your movie... :lol

Yeah, lets get this thread back on track.

So Nick, what do you think so far??

King Darkness said:
:lol :lol :lol

There is NOTHING gnay about it!!!!!

I think I will watch it this weekend too:rock:rock:rock

I've got a party to go to in the early evening....but if you watch it later I'll be online!!! :D :D :D

King Darkness said:
:rock:rock:rock:rock

Do you have Yahoo messenger Jen??

Hmmmmmmm...I'm new to all this IM stuff....:eek: :eek: :eek: I think I have the Windows/MSN messenger.....I do have a yahoo account though, so I could sign up with messenger if I'm not already signed up. Do you need my email address so I can be invited in???

Jen said:
Hmmmmmmm...I'm new to all this IM stuff....:eek: :eek: :eek: I think I have the Windows/MSN messenger.....I do have a yahoo account though, so I could sign up with messenger if I'm not already signed up. Do you need my email address so I can be invited in???

I think all you need is a yahoo emial account? What your email address?

Jen will also of course need to download yahoo messenger.. though I think Trillian is much better since it allows you to use Yahoo, MSN, and AIM at the same time.

pixletwin said:
Jen will also of course need to download yahoo messenger.. though I think Trillian is much better since it allows you to use Yahoo, MSN, and AIM at the same time.

Thanks for the info Marc. Whats this Trillian you speak of??

pixletwin said:

Thanks for the tip Pixletwin!!! :D :D :D I'm going to be IM savvy in no time!!! :lol :lol :lol

Its nice. Lets you know if you get email to any of your accounts and its all in one window.

as P!TU would say: Verrrrry nice!

Highlander used to be one of my all-time favorite movies. I was really excited when I got the "Director's Cut", only to discover that it was the version I had always known. Apparently in North America scenes were cut out which always had played in Europe. So that was that.

The other thing that happened that changed my perspective on this movie was I unfortunately listened to the commentary. In it they kept talking about the disappointments and would point out the weaknesses of the movie. I never thought about them but now I can't ignore them because I happen to agree with a number of their opinions on reflection.

I still like it but haven't watched it in years...

Beren

P.S. It's the best in the bunch, I've been told the series is good but I never got into it.

Back