Watching For The First Time Tonight: Highlander - Director's Cut

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look I will at least admit there can only be one. I will be the first person to say that. I will also be the first person to say that their should have been none! This movie sucks! LOL! :monkey3 Very dumb.

It's been a few weeks since I've seen Highlander....I think I'll pop up a bowl of popcorn and watch it again the evening. :rock :rock :rock :rock

Honestly are you guys really serious? I mean it! I am sitting here giggling that people actually like this movie. I thought that this was a joke. You really seem to like it though??? Very weird!

I'll be watching it again Saturday night!

We should have a Kurgan chat while we all watch. :lol

or is that gnay? :eek:

;)

pixletwin said:
I'll be watching it again Saturday night!

We should have a Kurgan chat while we all watch. :lol

or is that gnay? :eek:

;)

:lol :lol :lol

There is NOTHING gnay about it!!!!!

I think I will watch it this weekend too:rock:rock:rock

King Darkness said:
:lol :lol :lol

There is NOTHING gnay about it!!!!!

I think I will watch it this weekend too:rock:rock:rock

I shall join you as well :rock :rock :rock

And don't mind badmoon... he's just pissy since douchecollector is the lamer n-aysayer. Oh and he's off the cigs.

dekadentdave said:
That would be BadMoon. :rolleyes:

Funny how you insult Dave. Then when you get it back you forward it to admin. I would watch my words my jerk. I would love a piece of you.

Yup. If there is one thing that is true: The Krusade will make D.C.'s death much slower and more painful than Badmoon's.

;)

BadMoon said:
Funny how you insult Dave. Then when you get it back you forward it to admin. I would watch my words my jerk. I would love a piece of you.

You have to insult me like a coward through PM. I bet you would like a piece since you got out of prison you are itching for some :moon

King Darkness said:
I dont want this to become a Highlander bashing thread, its Nicks thread so I will now bow out and see what Nick has to say about the movie.

Neither is this a thread to settle personal vendetta's you guys. :nono

Lets play nice. :D

How is saying anything in PM a cowardly act. I didn't feel it was necessary to involve the group. That was your move.

I'll have to buy this movie or something, I've never seen it, but there aren't any convenient rental places around and for what little I'd use it, I'm not dropping money on NetFlix, but it seems like a film that could be up my alley, I like Sci-Fi and I like movies like Gladiator and based on images I've seen, it almost seems like a mix of both periods/genres.

You know what deficate I am clearly talking to a child. So I will not respond to you anymore. Don't be a PAM deficate. Please??? :monkey3

BadMoon said:
How is saying anything in PM a cowardly act. I didn't feel it was necessary to involve the group. That was your move.

Then why did you start posting insults in this thread? You obviously wanted to start some s*** with the Kurgans just like you did before when Shai got banned.

I will have you know you ignorant jerk that I defended Shai. I didn't like him the most but I still defended him. So shut your mouth you know nothing.

Back