Watch this guys..Arnold Forced to watch T Salvation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerminatorMan

Super Freak
Reaction score
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-_sa_07BqvM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-_sa_07BqvM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:rotfl:lol

It doesn't bode well that joke videos like this are already being made. :rolleyes: Looks like 2 good films:2 crap films. Its a pity we didn't even get a half decent 3rd film like the Alien and Die hard franchises.

Oh look, another Salvation thread determined to talk trash on it. The movie's good. Go see it and shut the ^^^^ up already.

Its not that good, even my jock brother said it sucks so..it must be crap if he likes only T1 and T2 and hell..he said he liked T3 better.

Its not that good, even my jock brother said it sucks so..it must be crap if he likes only T1 and T2 and hell..he said he liked T3 better.

You're right, Silent's subjective opinion is WRONG. Jock's subjective opinion is RIGHT because his subjective opinion about the first 2 films are RIGHT along with his subjective opinion on the 3rd being RIGHT...:rolleyes:

well -- that was a waste of three minutes. I guess people who liked that would not like Salvation. I for one enjoyed Salvation and thought it was good for what it was-- i loved the throw back to arnie in the movie as well.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/-_sa_07BqvM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/-_sa_07BqvM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:rotfl:lol

That video was hilarious. I expected it to say 'SALVATION' not 'S^^^'. LOL

We'll consider this the TS haters thread for venting then.:lol I need not be back. Try not to miss me.:peace

No I agree with you. I was just trying to point out how silly it is to claim one's opinion RIGHT or WRONG. Opinions are not fact, and it's foolish to call someone wrong for their opinion on a movie.

You're right, Silent's subjective opinion is WRONG. Jock's subjective opinion is RIGHT because his subjective opinion about the first 2 films are RIGHT along with his subjective opinion on the 3rd being RIGHT...:rolleyes:

Considering this film was geared towards a wider audience and still fails..yea he was right about it "sucking"...even the casual fans can tell the difference between A) Quality=Cameron and B) FAIL= McGTFO!

Only Hot Toys gets my money for anything with TS on it, the Connor figure and possibly Marcus.

Only Hot Toys gets my money for anything with TS on it, the Connor figure and possibly Marcus.

:mwaha hates the film but buying the merchandise??

edit: does not hate film but thinks it sucks, still buying the merchandise :)

Last edited:
:mwaha hates the film but buying the merchandise??

I never said i hate it lol, Hot Toys makes awesome figures even if the movie sucks..see i like Star Wars but, the figures are not getting the good treatment Terminator Salvation gets..thats a let down haha.

Oh look, another Salvation thread determined to talk trash on it. The movie's good. Go see it and shut the ^^^^ up already.

I feel like I need to respond to the above comment. I did not post this to be a hater thread. It is just a funny video that I found and wanted to share. For those who like the movie, this video is not meant to crap all over your opinon.

Back