Warehouse 13 DVD episodes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chaidragonfire

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Sorry, I couldn't find another current forum where I could possibly get an answer to this.

I recently got the DVD set for Warehouse 13 and have been ripping them onto my pc for easier access to watch.

Unlike other DVD's, the physical DVD doesn't have the episodes listed on them, so I have no idea how many episodes there are on each DVD.
And, unlike other DVD's that go to main titles, these DVD's seem to go directly to the episodes, but the episodes don't give their titles when playing.

I've looked up online how many episodes there are and seasons 1-3 have 13 episodes each (supposedly).
Season 4 has 20 episodes (supposedly).
Season 5 has 6 episodes (supposedly).

After removing commentaries and previews of other shows, the actual episodes that show up are a total of 3 more than listed online for the episodes.

Did they put some special episodes on there that they aren't counting?

The first season had 12 episodes, but according to the Fandom wiki there are 65 episodes in total. I think one of the holiday episodes might have aired in between seasons. There were also two 10 part webisodes, maybe those are on there.

Last edited:
Fantastic show. I do know that they had a christmas special that aired after season 2 concluded, before season 3 started.

Back