War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cant wait!! I get mine this weekend. Exclusive too ;) I live in Victoria, British Columbia and my sideshow shop gets some pieces a little later than what I see in the US. CANT WAIT to see this piece!! I want to get my collection up on here for people to see. Have to get pics together and then get them to a site. Is photobucket the best or what sites are good to host pics? This peice is BADASS!!! A little pricey but worth it!!

Finally !! Got my wm!!! Some question here, is there supose to be lots of dirt around his foot? And is everyone's machine gun (top) very lose??I mean you can turn it around very easiely ?

Finally !! Got my wm!!! Some question here, is there supose to be lots of dirt around his foot? And is everyone's machine gun (top) very lose??I mean you can turn it around very easiely ?

Not quite sure how much dirt you have around your WM boots, but if it looks anything like this you're okay...

Congrats fella!

Oh and yes the gun is suppose to oscillate easily.

Not quite sure how much dirt you have around your WM boots, but if it looks anything like this you're okay...

Congrats fella!

Oh and yes the gun is suppose to oscillate easily.

Thanks for the pics help!! I will go home and check tonight!!

Both War Machine and Iron Man have mud around their feet and if you watch the Sideshow video clips they explain why.

Oh, and if you've seen the movie it should be obvious to you. :monkey1

The Mark VI actually has a lot more mud on it than WM.

Yeah that's true! Playing in the river won't leave your armor clean!

Yes, MKVI does have more mud as well.

Playing :lol

I'm curious now to see how much mud is on jye's. I'd imagine it wouldn't hurt too much if there was some extra mud effect.

Yea cause you can see many dots on the legs too, it's not the same mud as the bottom. I'll have to do it tonight when I get home.....

I ordered him from Alter Ego Comics 2 days ago and I come home today to find #51/750 on my door steps! Super fast :rock

IMG_6126.jpg

Back