War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the pics I am worry about:
302ed090.jpg

I would be concerned with this photo. My WM definitely does not have those blacker spots on the back of his thigh region. The white spots towards the ankle areas are normal. Hopefully someone else can chime in on this as well.

I honestly wouldn't be concerned about anything from that shot. Weathering and mud effects is all :huh

Just because a few extra "mud/weathering spots" show up on your statue doesn't mean it's a defective one and needs to be replaced. Not everyone's weathering is going to look exactly the same. It's impossible.

My War Machine has those weathering spots all over the place, some are light while others are very dark. I wouldn't worry at all. They add character :D

I kinda like the weathering on your war machine, Jye....

I would not worry too much about it. If it really really bother you, then maybe you should get a replacement, but it is not guarantee that you are going to get something different.....

I think it is okay.......it's mud, not a chip or a paint flaw.....

still cant pull the trigger on this one, mainly since I dont have IM VI yet. But hopefully soon! I especially like the way WM's lights light him up so well. Very cool looking!

Hate to say it but just not feelin this one. If anyone wants a deal on one feel free to hit me up got exclusive # 238

Wow- I have to say that I love this piece. I just got mine last night from Alter Ego Comics. The size and sculpt of this thing are just amazing. I have to say that I like WM even better than than the MK IV maquette that I have on display with it. I was one the fence about getting the WM 1:1 bust, but after seeing the maquette, I am going to have to pre-order the bust to go along with it.

Wow- I have to say that I love this piece. I just got mine last night from Alter Ego Comics. The size and sculpt of this thing are just amazing. I have to say that I like WM even better than than the MK IV maquette that I have on display with it. I was one the fence about getting the WM 1:1 bust, but after seeing the maquette, I am going to have to pre-order the bust to go along with it.

You're winning!

Welcome to the WM 1:1 club my friend...:yess:

Back