War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the delivery too :monkey2

I called the UPS that I will pick it up tonight but got a phone call that the driver will re-deliver mine in 30 minutes from now :yess:

They did the same thing with my black cat missed the delivery but they re-delivered it on the same day.

Thank you driver :hi5:

Wow sounds like an awesome driver, just like mine.

I'd tip him/her if I were you ;)

He's here, he's here :blissy:blissy

He is so AWESOME :yess:

Perfect condition no quality issues like IM, perfect in every way. I LOVE IT thank you Sideshow for another amazing piece :clap

I AM SORRY GUY, I can't find the page for the issue about any flaw on WM, can someone help me out? I really need to know what issue is there so I can check my soon.

I don't think anyone has had one to be honest. The only one I saw was about the lights being dim and I think it was a matter of cleaning the connection for that.

Here are my crap pics, but everyone loves pics no matter what :D

7f7685f5.jpg

9d9365bc.jpg

5066bbb0.jpg

b4a562e2.jpg

c1d816ff.jpg

Can't wait until there is a lull in collecting things and I can actually buy a good camera....although I don't see that lull happening :lol

I AM SORRY GUY, I can't find the page for the issue about any flaw on WM, can someone help me out? I really need to know what issue is there so I can check my soon.

I have a flaw that bugges me one of his eye lens has a small gap and white light shines through it. Taking SS forever to get me a replacement :(

And FINALLY my display is completed :yess:

2ldztch.jpg

x29hsl.jpg

great looking display man, the only thing that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb and has always bugged me and is why i never picker her up, and it's no bodies fault except ssc is the A base for Ms Marvel. all the other pieces and bases look like they could all be from the same scene.

congrats on the great pick ups :clap

great looking display man, the only thing that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb and has always bugged me and is why i never picker her up, and it's no bodies fault except ssc is the A base for Ms Marvel. all the other pieces and bases look like they could all be from the same scene.
I agree! I know she has her fan base, but I'm a big-time passer on her. The rest look sweet, brother! Congrats, Mamba! :rock

Back