War Machine Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mamba beautiful Avengers display! You going to get any of the other movie Avengers?

Thanks :hi5:, I may but I like a statue based on a comic better (except for Iron Man and War Machine).

great looking display man, the only thing that kinda sticks out like a sore thumb and has always bugged me and is why i never picker her up, and it's no bodies fault except ssc is the A base for Ms Marvel. all the other pieces and bases look like they could all be from the same scene.

congrats on the great pick ups :clap

Thanks man, I actually like the A base on ms. Marvel but statue wise she is my least favorite out of the others on my display. Well, maybe I will replace her with Bucky PF or Hawkeye (if SSC released it) :)

I agree! I know she has her fan base, but I'm a big-time passer on her. The rest look sweet, brother! Congrats, Mamba! :rock

Thank you brother! :hi5:

Thanks man

Always dig when you take these type of photos.

Congrats my fella.

Playoffs right around the corner now!!!:yess:

Thanks bro IL, yeah let's go LA, I am glad we finish as second not third in the west. Let SA battle OKC.

Amazing display brother! :clap

Thanks bro :hi5:

IMG_1740.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1755.jpg

Where's your parents, nice doggies!!!?

They should of alert you of the UPS dude. :tap

Parents were at work and thanks! They're both white miniature schnauzers!

Yeah that's why I don't think he really tried to deliver the package yesterday because they didn't bark. When he came today they were going crazy before he even came to the door!

Congrats rnbuda, War Machine is epic :hi5: So which one do you like better WM or IM?

Back