War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys, been offered the War Machine 1:1 bust for GBP680.00 with free shipping, all brand new and sealed in shipping box from a UK retailer. Would you say this was a fair price or would i be paying more than what its worth? Wanted to purchase a War Machine to go alongside my Iron Man 1:1 Mark VI pre order. Thanks

Hi guys, been offered the War Machine 1:1 bust for GBP680.00 with free shipping, all brand new and sealed in shipping box from a UK retailer. Would you say this was a fair price or would i be paying more than what its worth? Wanted to purchase a War Machine to go alongside my Iron Man 1:1 Mark VI pre order. Thanks

how much would your taxes be? or the final cost?

for my war machine, it cost a total of 1240 cad

$1000 for the bust
$110 for shipping to canada
$130 tax
$0 duties

taxes in canada is expensive..sigh

how much would your taxes be? or the final cost?

for my war machine, it cost a total of 1240 cad

$1000 for the bust
$110 for shipping to canada
$130 tax
$0 duties

taxes in canada is expensive..sigh

It would cost £680 all in. No tax as I'd be buying from a UK seller. what do you think? A good price? :dunno

Man, I'm looking for a deal on a War Machine bust. if anyone hears of something please let me know please!

Congrats on that deal BTW.

Hell yeah! I love this bust! It's an absolute beast on display! Take JD18_92's advice and shop around. If you can get a good deal out there from a reputable seller, go for it!

003-6.jpg

Thanks a lot guys, I'm sure something will pop up. All I know is that if something like 850 free shipping comes around i got the cash locked and loaded. Later.

Okay guys, this is it! I am due to make payment tomorrow for my War Machine 1:1 bust and i just wanted confirmation from those of you who already have it in your collection that it is a quality piece and that i wont be disappionted. I have the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust on pre order (with the intention of displaying along side the War Machine bust as we saw at this years SDCC display). This will be my first 1:1 bust purchase in my collection and so i'm a bit apprehensive :( i'm also after some advice on the amount i will be paying and whether or not its a good deal? All in all, including shipping, i'll be paying 680 uk pounds (which at todays ex rate works out at about $1088) and thats even with a next day delivery service! If you guys can put my mind at rest about my concerns then i should be the owner of my first 1:1 bust by the end of the week :yess:

I have secured a War Machine 1:1 bust and was able to get it for $860 shipped (Domestic USA). Ill give everyone a couple pics once I get it setup. I was told it is in perfect condition. Just thought I'd let you guys know. See ya in a couple days! :yess:

Okay guys, this is it! I am due to make payment tomorrow for my War Machine 1:1 bust and i just wanted confirmation from those of you who already have it in your collection that it is a quality piece and that i wont be disappionted. I have the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust on pre order (with the intention of displaying along side the War Machine bust as we saw at this years SDCC display). This will be my first 1:1 bust purchase in my collection and so i'm a bit apprehensive :( i'm also after some advice on the amount i will be paying and whether or not its a good deal? All in all, including shipping, i'll be paying 680 uk pounds (which at todays ex rate works out at about $1088) and thats even with a next day delivery service! If you guys can put my mind at rest about my concerns then i should be the owner of my first 1:1 bust by the end of the week :yess:

I kno that feeling. Nervous to drop soo much cash on a bust, I was the same way. War Machine was my first bust so I was in your spot, but when I saw that UPS guy struggling to get it out of the truck and that huge box showed up at my door, I knew right there it was gonna be worth every sent, and it is! Top notch details all the way around! It has a huggee presence to it and I alwayys get compliments on it. I love it, chicks love it, its a win/win situation. You wont regret it at all! Buy it :wave

I kno that feeling. Nervous to drop soo much cash on a bust, I was the same way. War Machine was my first bust so I was in your spot, but when I saw that UPS guy struggling to get it out of the truck and that huge box showed up at my door, I knew right there it was gonna be worth every sent, and it is! Top notch details all the way around! It has a huggee presence to it and I alwayys get compliments on it. I love it, chicks love it, its a win/win situation. You wont regret it at all! Buy it :wave

Thanks JD18_92 for your reply :hi5: yep, i'm very nervous...even more so now as i have just made the payment and a brand new factory fresh War Machine 1:1 bust will be in hand tomorrow evening :yess: I have heard nothing but good reviews about this bust and so i kind of feel confident that i'll be happy with it. I have always wanted the War Machine 1:1 bust since i first saw it and decided to finally take the plunge when i heard that Sideshow were to release the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust. I loved the Iron Man Mark III 1:1 clean version bust when it first came out but really wanted an Iron Man bust that had a visible and working arc reactor, just like the War Machine...and so i now have the Mark VII on pre order and cant wait to pair them to up together! :yess: Anyway, i'll get some pics up as soon as i can when the beast arrives!! :thud:

This bust has a presence on display. There is huge "WOW!!" factor that you get from anybody that sees this bust on display. Don't get me wrong, I collect PF's and Hot Toys Figures as well, but they don't get a reaction remotely close to what you get with a properly executed 1:1 Bust in a collectible room. Even walking by the piece from room to room, you can't take your eyes of of the piece. It demands attention, it gets attention...

This bust has a presence on display. There is huge "WOW!!" factor that you get from anybody that sees this bust on display. Don't get me wrong, I collect PF's and Hot Toys Figures as well, but they don't get a reaction remotely close to what you get with a properly executed 1:1 Bust in a collectible room. Even walking by the piece from room to room, you can't take your eyes of of the piece. It demands attention, it gets attention...

Wow Nitro, if I werent pumped enough already! Only a few more hours to go! :yess:

Its truly amazing to see the size of this thing in person. With the gun it takes quite a lot of room to display. I'm sooo happy this is my first Life size bust and sad at the same time hoping the next wont be a disappointment. I too will display this with the Mark VII.

2012-09-13192913.jpg

2012-09-13192859.jpg

2012-09-13194403.jpg

Good luck to anyone finding this at a decent price!

Great pics there Eric! When did you get yours? I got mine late last night and so didnt get anytime to load up pics but i'll definately load some up tonight! THE BUST IS AWESOME! I was blown away by the sheer size of the box when i first set eyes on it when i get home! The shipping box was in great condition, which was a surprise and everything was all factory fresh as i had purchased this bust brand new! Agree with your Eric, so happy that this was my first choice of 1:1 busts and will eagerly await the Mark VII to keep it company :yess: Pics to follow shortly :wave

Great pics there Eric! When did you get yours? I got mine late last night and so didnt get anytime to load up pics but i'll definately load some up tonight! THE BUST IS AWESOME! I was blown away by the sheer size of the box when i first set eyes on it when i get home! The shipping box was in great condition, which was a surprise and everything was all factory fresh as i had purchased this bust brand new! Agree with your Eric, so happy that this was my first choice of 1:1 busts and will eagerly await the Mark VII to keep it company :yess: Pics to follow shortly :wave

Told ya! :D Wish you coulda been there to see the delivery guy take it outta the truck and to your door! :lol

Back