War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get mine form sideshow in a few months, cant wait :impatient: Great pics in here guys :clap

Lucky man and who ever else owns this amazing piece. Can't afford it. Wish I could just can't as of now but do have some other awesome pieces on Pre-order to wait on. But congrats again! Post pics when you receive it. :clap:clap:clap

Lucky man and who ever else owns this amazing piece. Can't afford it. Wish I could just can't as of now but do have some other awesome pieces on Pre-order to wait on. But congrats again! Post pics when you receive it. :clap:clap:clap

Will do buddy, and at least sideshow still makes this one, so you could still get it down the road when money allows :hi5:

Just asked how much this would cost to ship to Australia. Sideshow said $207. Cant afford the shipping then tax on top of that.
Very awesome piece though.

I got mine delivered today! YEY! And for a price that will make anyone jealous... It still wasn't cheap but it was a lot less than what it normally costs in shops or on the Sideshow webstore.

ss_wm_fsb_04.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_20.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_05.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_09.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_12.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_07.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_18.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_11.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_15.jpg

ss_wm_fsb_01.jpg

lots more pictures here:
https://www.tokus.net/2013/02/war-machine/

This really is an amazing piece. Unfortunately, I don't have room to display it so mine is currently in storage. I can't wait to display this next to my Iron man 1:1 avengers bust.

thanks Firebird.

@theMovieManiac: yes I have a bit of a hard time finding some room for him too :) I think he and Iron Man will be flanking Darth Vader.

I got mine this week together with probably the last Iron Man - Battle Damaged on this planet that was in stock :)

The Iron Man family

iron-man-bust1.jpg

Spider-Man is keeping an eye on them

iron-man-bust2.jpg

Warmachine bust looks great. I had to pass on this for $500 from LCS which I still regret because of space issue.

looks like War machine is finally sold out at SS and most everywhere else. just a matter of time this will increase in value

Congrats on the WarMachine bust bro! Its arguably one of SSC best 1:1 busts and when i got it last year i was stunned at the size of the shoulder cannon! That thing is huge! :horror

View attachment 58994

View attachment 58995

View attachment 58996

View attachment 58997

imo this bust will go amazingly well with the upcoming Iron Man MKVII 1:1 bust as both will have the arc reactor!:yess:

looks like War machine is finally sold out at SS and most everywhere else. just a matter of time this will increase in value

That's a shame, I really wanted this one but never go though with buying it. Mainly coz of the space it would take up

Although the WM 1:1 bust is now sold out there are still a number of stockists selling them so i dont think it will be that hard to track down. However, it is still on the expensive side....more so now that it has sold out. I picked mine up from Lee @ CDUK for GBP600/$915 over 8 months ago now and it is a very large bust...the huge shoulder canon takes up most of its size, the thing is massive! Still, as a massive IM fan it was a piece that had to have and in my opinion its one of SSC best busts

Back