War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it's the shipping cost really close to $100? That is insane! I am guessing the box is really big so UPS charges the billable weight. I remember on SS website it says the bust is around 40lbs.

So it's the shipping cost really close to $100? That is insane! I am guessing the box is really big so UPS charges the billable weight. I remember on SS website it says the bust is around 40lbs.

Yes the box should a real good size as the normal IM was big and this guy has that extra gun and added bulk/lights.

Not sure why mine was $97.00 and some of the guys outside of US will have to pay much less than that. Just dosent makes a whole lot of sense :dunno

Yes the box should a real good size as the normal IM was big and this guy has that extra gun and added bulk/lights.

Not sure why mine was $97.00 and some of the guys outside of US will have to pay much less than that. Just dosent makes a whole lot of sense :dunno

maybe there's 2 boxes like darth vader :dunno

Just chatted with SS. Shipping to me will cost $109. I live in the Midwest area though. I have the option to pay off early. Decision...

Just chatted with SS. Shipping to me will cost $109. I live in the Midwest area though. I have the option to pay off early. Decision...

Well you can always wait to see my pics... then decide.
Like everyone is saying there is no rush on this one

Dear aMaZeInG

Your order has been successfully processed and should leave our warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.

Best regards,

Sideshow Collectibles

Looks like this Christmas could be a good one!

Dear aMaZeInG

Your order has been successfully processed and should leave our warehouse in about 1 to 3 business days.

Best regards,

Sideshow Collectibles

Great news!
Two questions, where is it being mailed from for you in UK? And how much was shipping?

Dear aMaZeInG

Best regards,

Sideshow Collectibles

Be sure to drop some photos for us here.

Congrats!

Great news!
Two questions, where is it being mailed from for you in UK? And how much was shipping?

1. I ordered direct from Sideshow so I presume it will be Fed Ex doing the delivery as per normal from the USA.
2. $75 to London, England which judging by what those in the USA are being charged is a great rate. Although I will have to pay 20% VAT :(

"Your order is already approved for shipping and will most likely leave today

Best regards,

Processing Department"

The suspense is killing me!

How is he going to look next to MK II & MK III?

"Your order is already approved for shipping and will most likely leave today

Best regards,

Processing Department"

The suspense is killing me!

How is he going to look next to MK II & MK III?

Its gonna dwalf them :lol I heard its lighter then the robocop 1:1 bust... :monkey3 :wink1:

I'm sure about UPS but I know for a fact that FedEx uses "dimentional weight" in their calculations and whichever is larger for shipping is usually what gets billed. PFs for example usually cost about $15 to ship to me from SSC about 350 miles. Whereas, when I shipped a PF to a buyer less than that it cost me $28, when I inquired to why, I was told that the dimentional weight was larger and so that is what was charged.

Can anybody tell me the size of the base? W & D? I'm planning on buying a pillar for this bad boy.

I will let you know as soon as I can, if you tell me where I can pick up some of these pillars! My room is complete and I dont have the pillars I need to put these on! :gah:

Its gonna dwalf them :lol I heard its lighter then the robocop 1:1 bust... :monkey3 :wink1:

That Robocop looked so damn good, I almost got one, then realized that it was a real disaster. I know just the gun on this guy will weighs that much

So VS you keep getting those girlie statues and I will be the one with the biggest gun in town soon!!! :rotfl ;)

I'm sure about UPS but I know for a fact that FedEx uses "dimentional weight" in their calculations and whichever is larger for shipping is usually what gets billed. PFs for example usually cost about $15 to ship to me from SSC about 350 miles. Whereas, when I shipped a PF to a buyer less than that it cost me $28, when I inquired to why, I was told that the dimentional weight was larger and so that is what was charged.

Mike, please tell me your getting one of these....:pray:

Back