War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Robocop looked so damn good, I almost got one, then realized that it was a real disaster. I know just the gun on this guy will weighs that much

So VS you keep getting those girlie statues and I will be the one with the biggest gun in town soon!!! :rotfl ;)

:pfft: sure thing..... :hi5:

That Robocop looked so damn good, I almost got one, then realized that it was a real disaster. I know just the gun on this guy will weighs that much

So VS you keep getting those girlie statues and I will be the one with the biggest gun in town soon!!! :rotfl ;)

Stop compensating! : P

Product page says Limited Edition. So I guess its not "open". I gotta wait to get this. To much stuff coming. Cant wait for the pics.

Anticipated ship date: Dec 14, 2011
Estimated delivery: Dec 17, 2011
Destination
WA
Shipment Facts
Service type
FedEx Home Delivery-Direct Signature Required
Weight
57.0 lbs/25.9 kg

Darn it!!! I'm going to miss it :(
I will have to either pick it up or wait for it till Mon.
Anyone else got a notice?

I will let you know as soon as I can, if you tell me where I can pick up some of these pillars! My room is complete and I dont have the pillars I need to put these on! :gah:

Hey Ave, I searched for them on google. In The Netherlands there are a lot of stores who make them so I found them for a nice price in a Dutch store.

I think limited is open edition (or how ever long SSc wants to keep it open.

Yeah it's pretty much an open edition, but I guess they may stop producing it after a couple of decades or when they close down : P

I'm sure that's good for the toddler collectors.

Last edited:
Whats the deal with no edition size on this one, even after they are shipping??:thud:

Whats the deal with no edition size on this one, even after they are shipping??:thud:

For the most part thats the norm on these
IM MK III was the same way, so I assume WM will be the same

However I doubt they will make as many as the MK III

How long did they take to come out with the ES on MKIII?

Mark III clean bust is not being manufactured any more but the battle damaged version is still available on some sites. Not sure if its just stock sitting around or if sideshow is actually still making more of them based on demand. This could be what happens with WM.

I'm pretty sure we always knew IM was going to be 1500. The surprise was when they didn't number the bases at all.

Mark III clean bust is not being manufactured any more but the battle damaged version is still available on some sites. Not sure if its just stock sitting around or if sideshow is actually still making more of them based on demand. This could be what happens with WM.

I think the BD version is open edition as well.

How long did they take to come out with the ES on MKIII?

To be honest with you Fuzzy, this is the first time I head that it had a ES number!! LOL :lol

I dont pay attention to these thing, you know me the mad and crazy IM collector! I will keep it forever! Im so happy they made the WM, he is going to look kick A@@ next to the other busts!!

Again, what do I care if the ES is 500 or 1500!! :monkey1

Just got the tracking info. The War Machine will arrive Saturday 12/17. I cannot wait.

Just got the tracking info. The War Machine will arrive Saturday 12/17. I cannot wait.

Nice!!!
Thats the news I wanted to hear!

Would love to see some pictures. Do you have the other IM busts?

Last edited:
I changed my plans, just to be here to get this bust!
Hope you all a great weekend, check back for pics and a full review.

Back